Another Outburst

A Few Hours Later.....
Joe started to toss and turn in his sleep. After a tender lovemaking session with his beloved wife, he had fallen asleep. He was sleeping peacefully until the nightmares began. Ever since he married Shantelle, the nightmares about his mom's murder had stopped. But on this night, after his emotional outburst, he was having yet another nightmare. But this time, the nightmare took a very strange turn......

***********Dream Sequence***********
Joe was driving home from work, like any other normal day. When he arrived home, he saw his mother standing outside. When he got out of the car, he greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek, but she was not smiling and she pulled away from him in disgust. He also noticed that she had a deep wound to her neck, puncture wounds all over chest, and her clothes were bloody....

"Oh my god ma! What happened?!" Joe yelled in shock.

"Why weren't you here?!! Why didn't you protect me?!!" His mother said through gritted teeth and tears in her eyes. "I'm your mother, I thought you loved me Joe!"

"What are you talking about ma?! I do love you!"  Joe asked, clearly confused.

"No you don't! If you did, you would have let them do this to me!" She yelled.

"Who is they?" Joe asked.

"They are in the house right now with your wife!" His mother yelled.

Joe then raced in the house and saw two men there. One man was ransacking the house and the other man had Shantelle pinned under him having sex with her....

"HEY!!! STOP!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY WIFE!! ILL KILL YOU!!!" Joe screamed. "GET OUT!!! GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE!!!!"

The man just kept smiling and continued to thrust into Shantelle.

Meanwhile, Shantelle had a look on her face that Joe couldn't describe.

"Wake up!" Shantelle said. "Wake up!"
**********End Dream Sequence************
Shantelle was sleeping peacefully after her lovemaking session with Joe. Suddenly, she was awakened by movement in the bed. When she looked over, she noticed that Joe was tossing and turning violently in his sleep. He was sweating profusely, flailing about and he started to scream...

"HEY!!! STOP!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY WIFE!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Joe screamed. "GET OUT!!! GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE!!!!"

Shantelle's eyes widened in horror, as she shook her husband to wake him, as he clearly was having a nightmare...

"Baby! Wake up! Wake up!" She yelled, as she shook him.

Just then, Joe sat straight up in bed after his wife shook him repeatedly. His eyes were wide, he was breathing rapidly, and he was trembling. He looked around in utter confusion...

"Wh-what happened?" Joe asked, clearly confused.

"You were having a nightmare baby." Shantelle said, holding him in attempt to calm him down. "It's ok, you're safe. What were you dreaming about?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Joe said, as he threw the covers off him, standing up pacing and running his hands through his hair.

"Baby, it might help if you talk..." Shantelle began to say...

"WOMAN!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE FUCK I SAID?!!! I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT A GODDAMN FUCKING THING!!!" Joe snapped.

Shantelle stood there, her eyes wide and her mouth opened in disbelief at her husband's outburst.

As Joe continued to pace the room in anger, he remembered the man in the dream having sex with his wife. He then stormed over to Shantelle and roughly grabbed her by her shoulders and began to shake her.

"YOU BETTER NEVER IN YOUR LIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! HUH?! DO YA?! CAUSE I'LL SPILL HIS MUTHAFUCKIN' BLOOD!!!" Joe roared through clenched teeth. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Ok baby calm down please." Shantelle yelped as Joe shook her...

Joe then let her go and stormed out of the room, slamming the door so hard, the picture on the wall fell off.

Shantelle, shaken by her husband's outburst, sat on the bed in stunned silence.

Meanwhile, Joe retreated to the library and sat at his desk and again cried as if his heart would break.

"It's all my fault!" He sobbed, slamming his fist on his desk repeatedly, with his head in his arms.

TBC
What do you all think?
Can Joe ever get over his mom's death?
Please comment and vote.