Creepin' Around- Part 3

That Same Day.....

As Josh, Takecia and Shantelle were on their way to Starbucks and the mall, they were talking about Joe's behavior at the house....

"Man.....baby girl....what kind of voodoo spell and black magic pussy juice you done put on my cousin?" Josh asked, as he drove looking at Shantelle through the rear view mirror.

"I didn't do anything." Shantelle said innocently.

"Yeah you did. You put that monkey on his ass, that's what you did." Takecia chimed in laughing.

"You did, because big Uce ain't neva acted like that with no female, I promise you. You see how he acted with me calling you baby girl! Looking like he was two seconds off my ass!" Josh added.

"You gotta tell me your secret Shan." Takecia laughed.

"I promise I didn't do anything. I think he's just a bundle of nerves because I'm pregnant." Shantelle said.

"WHAT?!!" Takecia and Joshua screamed happily in unison.

"Girl congratulations!!! We're so happy for you!!! Takecia squealed, clapping her hands in joy.

"Hold up. Now I'm nervous." Joshua said.

"Why?" Shantelle asked.

"Because you pregnant and if some shit hit the fan, and God forbid you get hurt or the baby get hurt, Uce gonna blame me!" Joshua said the worry evident in his voice.

"He's right Shan." Takecia chimed in, also sounding worried.

"Don't worry I'll get the information, get it to Joe and let him take it from there." Shantelle said.

"Aight well take this." Joshua said, handing her a mini recorder.

" what's this?" Shantelle asked.

"It's a little mini recorder. Kecia, show her how it work." Joshua said.

Takecia showed her how it worked and how it was inconspicuous allowing her to be able to get the information. She even showed her how to use it by putting it in her bra and how she could record with it, which was effective.

"It has 6 hours of recording time, so you should be able to get everything that fool is saying." Joshua said.

As they were traveling, Josh looked in his rear view mirror and appeared startled.

"What the fuck? All hell naw." He said, as he continued to looking in his rear view mirror.

"What bae?" Takecia asked.

"This Lincoln Navigator been behind us for a minute. Shan, do Uce drive a Navigator?" He asked.

"Yeah but not all the time. Why?" She asked.

"Yo! I think he following us y'all. So look text dude and tell him to wait a minute before he meet you. Tell him yo' husband is nearby and you don't want no shit! Tell him to standby and you'll give him the signal when the coast is clear!" He said shaking his head.

"Ok I will. Oh!! I can't believe him!" Shantelle sad irritated as she texted Darnell.

Meanwhile.....

Joe had been following the trio since they left the house. He was feeling many emotions. He was jealous, suspicious, angry and possessive. As he was driving, he had a angry scowl on his handsome face, his face felt hot and he was breathing harshly. He was so fired up, when he got to the stoplight, he put the clip in his gun and cocked it.

 He was so fired up, when he got to the stoplight, he put the clip in his gun and cocked it