Time to Pay The Piper-Part 3

Disclaimer: This chapter contains graphic violence. Triggering themes. Reader discretion advised.
************************************************
7:30pm
As Darnell is in his car traveling to Jackson's Steakhouse, he has a big smile on his face in anticipation of meeting Shantelle. As he's driving, he is having a mental reflection.....

Darnell's POV
Well...finally the time has come. I am finally going to be able to have a date with Shantelle. There's not enough to express my anticipation of spending the evening with that stunning beauty. Ever since our chance meeting at the supermarket, I must say that I've been rather smitten by her. And while I'm aware that she is a married woman, I'm confident that fate brought us together. In my mind, her marriage is merely a formality. Because let's face it, that uncouth spouse of hers, has nothing on me. Judging from their residence, they don't lack for financial resources. However, it doesn't matter because what I may lack in money, I make up for in charisma and class. As far as I'm concerned, after an evening with me, I think she'll reevaluate her marriage to that hooligan. He's living, breathing proof that money can't purchase all the class and charisma in the world.

Meanwhile at Jackson's Steakhouse Parking Lot.........

Joshua, Jon and Solo are sitting in their car waiting for Darnell.

"Aye Uce, where's this muthafucka at? Ain't he late? It's already 7:30." Jon asked his twin, looking at the time on his phone.

"Don't worry 'bout it. That thirsty ass muthafucka'll be here. I'm sure he think he gone sweet talk his way into some pussy. He don't even know that he finna die." Joshua said, laughing which caused his two brothers to start laughing as well.

At that moment, the trio saw headlights approaching them as a car turned into the parking lot...

"Aye y'all...I think this is him right here, so get ready." Josh said as he noticed the car pulling into a parking space, shutting off the headlights.

When the car door opened, it was Darnell.

"Is that him?" Solo asked.

"Yeet!" Josh yelled excitedly.

"So how we gonna do this? Cuz we gotta move quickly!" Jon asked.

"Aight so since you drove, just stay in the drivers seat, cuz soon as we grab his ass, pop the trunk and we'll throw him in. I'm gonna go because he know my face and he won't think nothing is up if he see me. I'll start talking to him to distract his ass and you Solo slip up behind him and hit him from the back with that Samoan spike, that should knock his ass out. We throw him in the trunk and I'll text big Uce letting him know we on the way. Cool?" Josh said.

"Gotchu."

As Darnell gets out of the car, Josh and Solo get out of the car and Josh makes his way toward him.....

"Aye homie, don't I know you?" Josh asks as he approaches Darnell.

"Excuse me?" Darnell replied haughtily, looking his nose down at him.

"I said don't I know you? I've seen you before." Josh replied, blocking his path in an attempt to distract him.

"No...I'm afraid you're mistaken. Now if you'll pardon me. I have a date waiting for me." Darnell said as he tried to continue on his path to the restaurant.

"Nah fool. Ain't nobody waiting for you....at least not in the restaurant....DARNELL!" Josh said as an evil smile crept on his face.

DARNELL!" Josh said as an evil smile crept on his face