You're Mine!!

Lots of smut!! Daddy kink!

Joe's POV
Once we're in the room, I close the door, standing her up on the wall, in front of the foot of the bed.

"Don't move." I command.

She nods in agreement.

I walk over to the foot of the bed, taking my seat.

I eye her, watching her body stiffen as she follows my command.

"Strip." I say, and she hastily starts undressing.

"Nah, slow. Take your time." I clarify.

She slows her motions, taking off her blouse. She slowly pulls it over her head, revealing her caramel skin, and her voluptuous breasts.  The shirt slowly hits the floor, as she flips her hair back in place. She then slides her fingertips into the waistband of her jeans, before going to unbuckle them.

"Stop." I say, and she obeys. "Play with yourself." I command. "Hand on the inside of your pants, but over your panties." I instruct. "That's my pussy, and you can't touch it until I say. Understood." I explain.

She nods.

"Use your words." I command.

"I understand." She says, softly.

"You understand what?" I ask.

"I understand that my...." She trails. I eye her, waiting for her expectantly. "I understand that my.....pussy belongs to you, and I can not touch it until you say." She answers.

"Good girl." I say. "Proceed." I instruct. "Slowly." I add

She slowly enters her hand into her jeans. I follow her motions with my eyes, seeing her slowly rub her entrance in her jeans.

Her hand is tight in her jeans, pressed against that fat pussy underneath. Her hand motions are staggered, as she uses her fingers and the pressure of the restricted space, to please herself.

Moments later, my cock starts to grow, as I scan her sexy body, allowing my sinful nature to overtake me. I watch as she gives in to the sensation between her legs. She starts to lean against the wall, spreading her legs a bit, for better leverage.

I watch as she continues to please herself, she squats against the wall for more leverage, and the sight in front of me is breathtaking, but she's disobeying me. I didn't give her permission to lean, or squat.

"Stand." I smirk, she whines in protest, but obliges. "Slow down." I add

"How can..." Her voice releases with a moan, but the look in my eyes shut her up.

"Be a good girl, and do what Daddy says." I coo.

She continues to play with herself as instructed. Her face revealing the ecstasy she's feeling.

Moments later, I can see she's struggling not to speed up, as her hand and legs jerk at the sensation between her legs, trailing throughout her body.

"Stop." I say. "Slowly remove your hand." I add.

She slowly slides her hand from her pants, and it's beautifully glistening with sin. I feel my cock jerk at the sight in front of me, hardening, begging to be released.

"Slowly, lick your hand clean." I command.

Her eyes widen, as the realization dawns on her.

"Now." I say.

She hesitantly licks her hand from her wrist to the base of her thumb, slowly, turning me on, more and more.

I feel myself growing impatient, but I restrain, allowing my cock to become extremely uncomfortable, trapped in these slacks.