Please Don't Make a Scene

A Few Hours Later......
Shantelle and Joe were at Joshua's house enjoying the cookout. Everyone was having a good time, laughing and joking. Joe and the twins were playing cards and drinking beers. Shantelle, Trinity and Takecia were sitting around gossiping about the latest episodes of Love and Hip Hop-Atlanta as well as about life in general....

"So Shantelle, how's married life treating you?" Trinity asked.

"It's wonderful." Shantelle replied. "Joe is such a good man, I've never been happier, he's just very overprotective of me.

Takecia and Trinity smiled at her statement.

"Like the twins." Trinity said.

"What do you mean? Like the twins?" Shantelle asked.

"Well...." Trinity started to say, hesitantly.

"Go 'head Trin... tell her." Takecia said, nudging her sister in law.

"Well.... I guess maybe....it's a Samoan man thing, but Joe and the twins are a little...possessive." She explained.

"They are a LOT possessive and jealous too." Takecia clarified.

"Don't get us wrong, you will never find men more loving, caring and protective than those three." Trinity argued.

"Are you serious?" Shantelle asked, her eyes widening.

"Actually Jonathan is the most mellow of the three. He's protective but he doesn't really trip too hard. Now, Joshua and Joe? O...M....G, they are like two peas in the same pod, and they're not even brothers!" Trinity further stated. "Right 'Kecia?"

"Girl...yes. Joshua doesn't like anyone getting too friendly with me. If he even think someone is trying to come on to me or flirt with me, he's ready to fight." Takecia says, laughing.

"Yep sounds like Joe." Shantelle said shaking her head.

"What did Joe do?" Trinity asked.

After Shantelle explained the previous three incidents where Joe lashed out, Trinity and Takecia burst into hysterical laughter, which drew the attention of their respective husbands.....

"What they laughing at?" Joe asked, frowning in confusion.

"They prolly laughing at us." Jonathan said as he dealt the second hand of cards.

"You already know they laughing at us Uce!" Joshua chimed in, as he looked at his cards.

"I don't know why they would be laughing at us." Joe grumbled. "Ain't nothing funny. Hey!!! What y'all laughing at?!! Huh?!!!!"

"We ain't laughing at y'all. Dang Joe calm your nerves. Bae, please get your cousin." Trinity said to Jonathan, rolling her eyes.

"Whatchu grumbling fo' now Uce?" Jonathan asked.

"Nothing..nothing at all." Joe continued to grumble.