Chapter 2: Happy Birthday, Amber! (LEMON 18+)

A/n: Warning. You are now in the LEMON zone. This is only for people in the age of 18+. Skip or don't read if you do not like it because you are feeling uncomfortable with this.

Your POV

It takes time to browse for Amber before the night. Not to mention that I was informed by one of the knights of Favonius, Kaeya. I will try to save the information for a surprise for Amber because this will make Amber super happy when a surprise affects her heart as he and the Favonius knights knew about Amber's favorites. During the evening, I did tell him what I brought so far and so Kaeya tries to plan a surprise party while they are bringing out their birthday gifts to her. Not to mention the fancy artifacts and useful bows that can make her more powerful. I hope that she will be happy with friendship more than just objects. Though, I can't say if I do love her that is.

(A/n: What's that supposed to mean?)

Timeskip

It's early night as I plan on leading Amber to the tavern. Though, we did finish buying the products and clothing that Amber likes as we get long until she questions where are we going next at this time. It is a surprise and I'm sure that she'll be happy since the knights of Favonius are ready for her welcoming party. "Eh? Why are we going to the tavern?" Amber asks.

"Oh, you will see about that." I lead her to the front of the door where we stand in the front of the tavern. "And you can feel great as if there is a bright light to your eyes." I put a white blindfold over her eyes.

"What? Why?" Amber questions with a surprising shake over her body. I tell her not to worry because it is never going to be bad. Besides, it was so nice of getting in touch with her because of the love experience.

"(Alright, this is it!)" I thought with high tension while having the door opened. We both got in with the door closed as I look around with no lights on. Just for now.

"What is it, Y/n?" Amber asks me.

"I think it can be surprising as if we would have shown you the birthday party that you never imagined," I answer her question. "Oh, and you might want to shield your eyes."

"Eh?" She does not know what it means while I try to explain to her about the surprise plan. By the time I make a signal that Amber never recognizes what that meant, the lights suddenly turn on with the shout of surprise as I open up the blindfold over her eyes.

Amber's POV

I do not know what Y/n is planning to do to me since he mentioned a surprise. The next thing I heard is about a birthday party. Does that mean that he invited his friends to be at my birthday party!?

I was blindfolded by Y/n because he said that there will be an introduction with a surprise. Meaning he was expecting me to be surprised by a birthday party that is for me. But what friends does he have?

After the blindfold has been taken off from my eyes as I start to see nothing but a flash. I quickly shield my eyes while hearing the popping sounds and then the shout of saying...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts out to me as I open my eyes. Seeing inside of the tavern, we see everyone looking at me with decorations around the room while having cooked food that is ready on the table. Not just the people, the knights of Favonius are also featured in this party as well. "Happy birthday, Amber!"

I was shocked, gasped, and heavily surprised. I feel speechless, not knowing or asking Y/n why a surprise party since no one told me about having a party at night. But in this kind of feeling, I felt happy to be celebrated with everyone who cared about me so much. "Y/n, you planned this all for me!?" I ask Y/n.