Chapter 11: Salty Cloud

3rd Person/Summary POV

About a week later after the recovery of Inazuma and defeating the Fatui that lurks behind the shadows, we tend to honor the memory of the almighty Shogun version 2.0 after redeeming from her mistakes and saving the people and the rebellion. Everyone honored her memory, including her duty to protect Inazuma.

Raiden Ei is studying the footsteps of the almighty Shogun as Yae and Sara tend to look after her. Meanwhile, the people from Mondstadt and Liyue try to clean up, finishing their duty to protect the future of Teyvat. By the time that is planned, Kokomi now allied with Ei and the other two a feast for destroying the vision hunt decree and defeating the Fatui.

But there is one more step before having a feast, your fucking grief. Your hatred against the Fatui is still within your heart, even trying to save Shogun, you still can't reach her no matter how many Fatui members trying to steal the life of every region you go to. The time is nigh but only with Amber and Yoimiya that will resolve this issue.

Amber's POV

It is still late morning while the sun is still shining over Inazuma...

It's good that we managed to free Inazuma from the fatui's hands. Another good news is that the vision hunt decree is now destroyed. I thought that we were done and we are about to go home. However, the caution is that there are still the remaining enemies such as bandits and fatui roaming outside. Also, I need a chance to pay a visit to Inazuma since Y/n was there. However, I couldn't see him after the loss of the almighty Shogun 2.0. Y/n was trying to resolve the issue alone and finding clues to see his lost sister.

Until now, the eyes are met, seeing a girl who is considered to be a Pyro Archer due to seeing her pyro vision. Her name is Yoimiya. And what is good for her is that she is considered to be a five-star character. I felt jealous because her DPS and her skills are so damaging more than me being supported. It starts to feel that I am the only old one here.

"Oh, Amber! It's a good coincidence of seeing you!" The voice of Yoimiya calls out to me since I was standing on the way of the road. She is standing at the Naganohara Fireworks where she is currently working on her tasks.

"Well, this is not the first time meeting you in Inazuma due to having to be here that is." I nervously said while walking towards her.

"You bet since we both worked together fighting off against the Tenryou commission." Yoimiya chuckles. "Although, we both did help Y/n subdue the almighty Shogun."

"Oh," I reply while thinking about Y/n. "I just struggle through with the soldiers while you took the place with him. Morely because you have more attack power than I do."

"What?! No, don't say that! Your doll is enough since it saves us some time to recover and having to process our planning." Yoimiya tries to comfort me about my weaknesses. "You know, I wonder how there would be a doll version of us."

"What you do mean?" I ask.

"That doll you just threw looks quite like you based on how you look. It's unique to be cute." She said. I don't know what she is saying, but I do respect her positive feedback. Though, having a baron bunny on the battlefield serves as a decoy when there might be trouble with a group of enemies.

"As for thanking you, there is something I want to ask," I said to her.

"Sure, I'm all ears." Yoimiya has a carefree experience since she is helpful with her vision. I went close to her by the time I tend to speak.

...

"Why do I smell the scent of Y/n over you? Don't tell me that you..." I ask her in a low voice since no one can hear us. I can see her shivering since she knew what happened with Y/n while I wasn't around. My eyes are leering to her as I can feel the jealousy over my mind.