Chapter 13: Epilogue With The Festival (Ending)

Your POV

It is time...!

The setup for the festival is finished. My plans through romances, done. It's not that easy for me to grip through shopping, but at least it's helpful just enough to prepare for the festival. By the time it is evening, I prepare and wear my yukata before heading out to Inazuma, by the city where the festival shall be held.

I make sure I have everything, including my money in my wallet. However, there is an additional step that I need to prepare for before going out. My mental judgment. The last time when having Amber and Yoimiya around, it was like a loving touch that we would forget anything that is important and what is promised for our future. Because of this day, I try to remember and shake off anything unnecessary in public. I would be foolish to be left off guard, ruining the moment for this day.

The knock on the door must be the time that I have to leave with someone that I promise to walk with for the night. "Y/n, are you ready yet?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done. I'll be there in a minute." I respond to their call by the time that I need time to get ready for the festival. Please note to yourself, make your money count.

Skipping Major Issues...

At the start of the night...

I went with Amber, seeing that she wears the yukata that she brought from the fabric shop. Yoimiya was with us since Amber needed a guide. She experienced the places in Inazuma for several days or even weeks. As for fireworks, it was revisioned at the moment where there will be a better peace treaty agreement with a help of Mondstadt and Liyue with us. "I can't wait for how this festival can be for this event!" Amber has her excitement for the day of this special event. I couldn't wait for it too. That would have been hell if I wasn't careful with anyone.

"I was wondering what is going to be up in Inazuma since I have never been here before their festival," I reply to Amber. Well, it's quite broad when we both kept saying that when we already tried to set up the festival.

"Y/n, Amber!" A familiar voice calls out to us. When we both turn in the direction to where she speaks to us, we see Yoimiya waving at us when she and Ayaka wearing their yukata while are coming over. "You guys came! I thought that you would be started anywhere!" Yoimiya said by the time she holds Amber's hand.

"I thought about it the same. At least we were patient enough to go look for you." Amber cheerfully replies to her. I would have commented about this, but I am happy that this is all over for this moment. For now, in the future when I find Lumine, it will be my life turning my heart around to Amber and Yoimiya at the end. I stay silent while watching both of them meet each other with a gentle and joyful greeting.

"You do seem happy with them," Ayaka speaks when standing next to me. That is true since there might be rivalry between the two pyro archer girls. It is rare to see another pyro archer, but thinking that Yoimiya can be the main lead for the team because of her pyro DPS. Comparing to Ayaka, cryo DPS. But my main focus is Elemental Mastery due to my teamwork method, so Yoimiya cannot stay main for that long. Just like Amber when throwing down a baron bunny.

"At least I'm glad," I reply to Ayaka. I do not want to worry, even if there is love for one. But I thought that I can be together with Amber and Yoimiya. Speaking about baron bunny, does this Festival sell doll versions of us because we made every character since the cuteness seduces our hearts? Amber did have her expert skills in making dolls, so I mind it for this event.

It is rare when see doll versions of people from Mondstadt and Liyue. And now, there are doll versions of the people from Inazuma. How's that for the impression?