Chapter 8: Companionship

Amber's POV

I couldn't tell how much a normal life for Y/n as a traveler to maintain his humanity and sanity throughout his daily commissions and collecting materials. It is sad to lose time while waiting for the new updates, but as far as I remember when have to work together against the annoying cryo slimes in the spiral abyss when having to be freezing during the Ley Line Disorders. It is irritating if it weren't for the masteries of elements and critical damage.

Right now, I follow Eula to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters to see the meeting since this is an emergency when dealing with the Fatui in Inazuma. Not only us, but Thoma is also here in the meeting by the grandmaster's office. To be honest, I have no idea and I am surprised that Thoma stepped into Mondstadt after so long when being a housekeeper somewhere in Inazuma.

"Right now, the almighty Raiden Shogun acted under the threat of Fatui, knowing the order of the Vision Hunt Decree. At this rate, the Inazuma that is our home will be finished. Now because Raiden is under Fatui's control, they'll target Mondstadt and Liyue too." Thoma informs us. He explained about the power of the vision hunt decree that disables all visions except Y/n who is a traveler and he came from another world.

"I can't believe that they would go this far. They're worst as criminals as before." Lisa comments.

"We need to stop them. There's no hope of having more time when they have the eternal archon on their side." Kaeya comments. Knowing how far that the fatui goes with the visions being stolen from the rightful owners.

"Do you think Y/n would be here in Inazuma fighting against the Raiden Shogun?" I ask.

"It would seem to be so, along with the rebel army. But there will be no resolve since the vision hunt decree's power could chain up our visions." Thoma replies. "Speaking about you, Amber. I have been looking for you." He's finding me into this? Why? "Here, Y/n wants to send a letter to you. Even so, I should be the one sending his letter to you as a promise within the companionship." He hands out a white envelope to me. The note is from Y/n as I start to read the message after opening up the letter.

"Amber, if you're reading this, then I am going to head out for battle. It's not easy when facing the Raiden Shogun who is currently the Electro Archon because she is working for the Vision Hunt Decree. I do not know why, but I learned that the vision hunt decree is a work of the Fatui. They played us all, including the entire region of Inazuma. I tried convincing Raiden to do the right thing for every people who earned their visions by default, but it's not easy when the Fatui is still bugging Inazuma from the shadows. The only way to stop this is by defeating the vision hunt decree. That also means to defeat Raiden and her army to quell down their pride over themselves. If helping me, then I should warn you right now. Raiden has the power of the vision hunt decree, sealing and disabling our elemental power, only the ones who have visions. That makes us all powerless to fight her. That's why I have to deal with this alone if I have to. I'm doing the best that I can for the rebel army, but it won't be enough if it weren't for the determination and spirits that are wishes to destroy the Vision Hunt Decree. If I fail, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for leaving you like this, even on your birthday." -From Y/n.

"Y/n..." I cried while having to plan to assist Y/n to stop the madness that was made by the fatui.

Keqing's POV

"Not my visions!"

...

"You're done!" I dash with the flash, teleporting to the stiletto with the slash against one of the treasure hoarders. I teamed up with Ganyu and the rest who participated to quell down the threats of the plains since it increased significantly. Until now, we try to subdue the Fatui, taking them into questioning as if there would be more plans as before, just like what they did in Mondstadt. During this event, the Fatui and any enemies are spiking fast, increasing the chance of invasion towards Liyue. We can't let that happen.