Chapter 12: Never Let The Past Haunt Us (LEMON 18+)

A/n: Warning, you are now in the sexual zone. LEMON for only 18+. Please note that you can choose not to read if you are feeling any discomfort.

Ei's POV

Several days later...

We were almost done setting up the festival of freeing Inazuma from the Fatui. Sadly, we all heard that Y/n got hospitalized due to his salty rage over the Fatui because of the Almighty Shogun 2.0's fate. Since we already defeated Signora, most of the Fatui have been retreated because of the sweeping commission to keep the region clean. I can still sense the remaining Fatui because they are good with finding useful hiding spots.

Right now in the morning and almost noon, I currently tend to watch the sky since I was worried about the weather outside. Right now, it is sunny.

Wait, are you telling me why I was worried about the weather? That would be the emotions of the sky that experience the drama moment. It is sad since they see various dramatic scenes that could never end. That their heart can be sad with a depression.

"Are you feeling used to be living in the humanity within Inazuma, Ei?" Yae Miko stands next to me. We are standing by the balcony, knowing that this is far from over through the emotions and darkness that were fed towards eternity by the Fatui.

"It is my first time just seeing places in the city, though not all of Inazuma that could have been eternal," I reply to her. Though, I can't say that Inazuma can be eternal all the time. There are possible ways that it could change. The Fatui for example, are the ones who created the Vision Hunt Decree over on Shogun's head. Now that this is over, Inazuma shall be in peace and be freed from the darkness.

"It does seem to be this way ever since Y/n tried to free us all from the hands of the Fatui. I would have thought that they were low to use us to steal visions so they could see the illegal visions that were called Delusions for their greed. Mostly in a secret behind our backs." Kujou Sara arrives to check on me since I just arrived in this world for weeks. I was summoned by Y/n while being orchestrated by Yae Miko. They informed, train me to understand the situation and Shogun's way. Y/n told me that it does not have to be perfect since the people in Inazuma deserved to be free after so much strict order that could only lead them to their suffering in the future. I could have agreed with him, but I mainly care about Inazuma. This is the home that I've remembered. "Do you still need me to guide you on how we handle the Tri-commission? I do know that we have a festival to prepare and make sure that any intruder did not infiltrate through our defensive security measures."

"Time has passed since I was still asleep from the Plane of Euthymia. It is true from what Y/n said. We have our limits when we take time to read through extreme caution." I reply to her.

"He would have said a long-term caution. That's quite slow to see how our commissioners can deal with extreme dangers if this happens again." Sara replies to me.

"That will never happen as long as the entire nation can be as one against any criminal activities. That is such as the treaty agreement with the Watatsumi Army." I mentioned since we all managed to get through any loose ends where the remaining Fatui can sabotage our peace agreement with Kokomi. Without Y/n, there would have been a major issue.

"But I can still hear his salt. He can't stay positive over the sun." Sara comments.

"By the way, Kujou. If there is a chance, will you try to have every commissioner be relaxed since we all owe the debt when protecting Inazuma?" Yae asks Sara. Sara hasn't thought about it because she had her duty as a general when leading her commission troops. After this fact, she became roasted. "I thought as much." Yae giggles.