Chapter 3: *Fishing* Five-Star Character Rate!

Your POV

One week later after Amber's birthday...

"Zzz..." I was sleeping on my bed while thinking that I should wake up before my alarm clock would sound off. My eyes and consciousness are still awake in the morning while thinking about what it is meant to be in love with a girl that I would have decided for myself.

Though, my decision was locked after what happened that night with Amber in my home. Can I have my responsibility with my current persona while trying to find Lumine?

Damn my life as if I would have been. Still, I managed to keep my primogems safe for a five-star character. Yoimiya is one of them because of how the world characterized her talents. I can't say 100% but the character is a character. I have everything ready for her, the artifacts that fit her talent and styles. A weapon that is suitable for her bow skills. And then there are materials for leveling up and talent upgrades. Yeah, this is going to cost me more than I ever was as a freeman. At this rate, even with the highest number of wishes needed for a pity, 50/50, I still can't get enough chances to get a five-star character in every banner. Especially for that best geo daddy, Zhongli.

The random sucks at this game. It does not give out free characters and weapons that are powerful at all. And let's not forget how this would be a turnover to waste if I lose a 50/50 pity chance for this. Welp, there's nothing for me to change and I have to try and pray with the best of my luck.

...

I went through the commissions and tried to find the best spot to summon Yoimiya. What luck that turns out to be is not what spot I am in now. I'm out of free primogems and I couldn't do anything to get my hands on my Yoimiya.

Sad for the pity, but no primogems to spend for that pity. The loss of 50/50 chance would have been worse for the next banner. Just like that, my life is characterized as a perfect shame. I always wanted to have each character with their unique talents. It is more fun than just weapons, it is so hard to have everything.

Timeskip...

A few months later...

A visit to Inazuma since I needed a break, even so, the war between the rebellion against the Vision Hunt Decree is at the final act when trying to find a way to defeat Raiden Shogun. I took that long just to fulfill the power as teamwork since everyone needs power. That is what I do as my best method. Even for that annoying spiral abyss challenges. Agh, how much more can I take this with being a tool against enemies who are mashing? I need some rest and finding the time to plan and power up my friends before setting foot in this abyss.

I took a step into the restaurant to buy some delicious sushi and a tasty pizza from Mondstadt. Now that is fresh than dark meat and plain rice and bread. Alright! I forgot to tell you though. I'm still wanted as I wear a black hooded coat so no one will find me. My best bet for the day.

(Paimon: Oi, you haven't forgotten about me, right!?)

Skipping Relaxed Time

Man, what else I can do besides fighting? Mining? I should know how I can use a claymore. The time is afternoon, where there is still time left before the evening as I would go back home and rest.

"Y/n, what a coincidence!" A familiar female voice that spoke to me from my right. I stop because of someone speaking my name.

"Yoimiya, what brings you here!?" I didn't expect that I would meet up with Yoimiya here without wishing for her. She currently carrying a box, but where is she going? "Hold on, how did you know while I was in a black coat?!"