Chapter 4: Convincing Inazuma

Your POV

Right now in the early night, I'm taking a break over by the food vendor in Inazuma while having to wear a black hooded coat. I took the order and had a bowl of ramen and udon. And what do I say as a noob after tasting this delicious japan food?

"UMAI!" I comment after eating ramen and udon. I think I'm starting to get better at having my body being warm. Right, no hope of survival without an empty stomach that would ever stop me.

"Damn, having to be at night when trying to find that blonde guy. What's his name again?"

"...?" I notice a voice from the guards who are working for Raiden Shogun. The Tenryou Commission.

"Jeez, never know if I ever know his name. He just came out of nowhere to save that guy's ass. Well, his vision that was about to be taken away by Raiden herself."

"You bet, with the power of disabling visions, there's no way that those rebels would win. I bet that serves them right!"

"But what about that guy? He doesn't have a vision, right?"

"Who knows? I even heard that his friends who have their visions can't go against the almighty Shogun by the time comes. What a lonely joke."

"Thinking that he would face the Shogun alone? What a dumbass."

"AHAHAHA!" The soldiers laugh as they both press on. Damn if I ever see one again. But still, there's time before the main event with the Fatui. I have to warn Raiden, but how...?

Skipping Major Issues...

I look around without any guards spotting me. Not even trying to go either underground or trying to get over to the walls. It is almost midnight as if everyone is falling asleep right now. I hope every soldier doesn't go being alerted any matter if they are on duty to guard the restricted area for the public.

But luckily, there is a secret passage since there is an emergency if the Raiden Shogun would escape from behind the wall. I guess it was too simple for a sneaky person like me would try to infiltrate through this crisis. Why would they build that one though? Does she know about the Fatui trying to invade Inazuma? Oh, I better hope not.

...

I manage to sneak through the secret passage and now I am in the main hall, in front of the throne of eternity. Well, not that fantasy, but the main room where Raiden Shogun standing in front of her audience. I was hoping not the scare away the Shogun, but where is she?

I look around while being in the center of the halls. "(Raiden, where are you now? There's something I need to tell you.)"

"It is futile for a surprise attack. Never as I would have noticed your reaction to this situation." That voice!? Don't tell me...!

"What...!?" I question but with my black hooded coat being driven away. "Shit...this is bad...!" I gasp while looking back. "What's going on?"

"The situation is dire where you are trespassing without our permission."

(A/n: Who is there? Adachi?)

"...!?" I have my eyes over the violet blade that belongs to no other than the Raiden Shogun. Since when did she...!?

"Trespassers are punished with execution and yet that you would dare show up as a wanted criminal who would attempt to assassinate the almighty Shogun." Raiden holds her polearm at my right shoulder to my neck. My heart beating has gone faster in a surprise where I would be at a disadvantage.

"Please, I only came here to talk to you," I said to her.

"By the answer that you would dare talk in just cold words, that is a wise strategy, but what kind of doing so do you tend to ask me?" She asks. It should be obvious since I already know that the Fatui is tricking her and having the war between the army of the resistance and the vision hunt decree being played under the Fatui's hands. It sounded like manipulation, but it's far enough that I can't let the Fatui try to make Inazuma into ruins. "And that is the reason why you would tend to inform me that the Fatui is the enemy of all eternity?"