Chapter 10: Absolute Individuals

Your POV

We tried everything, even with the power of the electro archon would overpower against our human will. We just defeated the first phase of the shogun. "Now, you shall perish!" Raiden drew out her Musou Isshin from her chest, knowing that this is the fatal blow. She dashes right to me with my sword leveling straight. The clashes with the lightning strike down from the sky. I felt backed away from the blast.

"Y/n!" The girls that catch me from the fall when landing safely. I slightly speed open my eyes at a slower pace. Knowing that there will be some confusion and dizziness.

"...Amber...Yoimiya?" I stare at both girls who watched me over. "What happened?" I sit up, seeing who is in front of us through the dust cloud. My eyes are straightforward until the dust cloud disappears. I look back in the direction, seeing Raiden standing with her back on us. "Agh...!" I took heavy damage, struggling to stand up.

...

"Two Almighty Shoguns?!" Sara walks slowly after being majorly wounded. Wait, what?

"Exactly," The voice that walks in next to us. "Almighty Shogun, meet Raiden Ei, the true nature of the electro archon." Yae Miko announces with her arms crossed. I look up, seeing the one who is in front of us, closer. This must be Raiden Ei who is now facing the Raiden Shogun. Judging by the appearance, Ei looks completely the same as Raiden Shogun. Feels like having to see the twins once again.

"Are you saying that I am the real Almighty Shogun?" Ei replies to her.

"Wait, if you are the real Raiden Shogun, then who is the Shogun before us?" Yoimiya questions.

"She's my puppet," Ei answers her question. "Version 2.0 that was placed as default,"

"EH!?" We all went surprised but I am the only one who knows the plan about surprising everyone.

"There should be only one ruler who rules over eternity." Raiden Shogun faces Ei.

"Quite doubtful to oblige as the almighty shogun who is busy being the protector of Inazuma." Ei jokes with her. "Yae Miko and Y/n told me what happened and how you would follow the principles while trying to protect Inazuma."

"I make my way to guide Inazuma. I must maintain order as a rule of eternal laws." Shogun complains.

"I know what you're truly trying to do. I know what is happening over Inazuma and the rest of the region. I should be responsible for Inazuma. I couldn't do anything to stop the Fatui from making the Vision Hunt Decree. I ran away because of how powerful they are." Ei admits her mistakes as a true user of her electro vision.

"Do you think that you would have the right to rule over the lands of Inazuma? You are nothing compared to me, knowing that I hold responsible for the people in the Inazuma-." Shogun growls at Ei.

"You're only making things worse because the Fatui told you so that is not related to Inazuma! They do not know of it because they-!" Ei complains.

"They took everything that was rightfully mine!" Shogun replies with hostility.

"No, the reason you are wrong is that you let them use you to take the visions away as a rule for the vision hunt decree. The fatui is what makes you weak! They are trying to use the vision hunt decree for their illegal marketing!"

Raiden Ei's POV

Knowing that convincing my puppet by words can be useless, I draw out my polearm before engaging in battle. Knowing how fast she can get through my guarding stances, I stay low, knowing how I fight throughout many wars to eliminate threats over Inazuma. I see her vanish, stepping towards the right where she swings her sword horizontally. I have the pommel to the ground, blocking her attack with the pole. I lunge my body up with a kick against her right cheek. Then, I flow a second hit with my polearm. After two feet landing, I have my polearm, swooshing around my hips clockwise until a heavy horizontal slash. I move in a swift with the cross slash and then an upper blade slash towards her central body.