Chapter 7: Mann Vs. Vision Hunt Decree

Your POV

I was afraid to say this, but I should be ready. A week was spent preparing while the rebel army are heading down to Kannazuka Island by the beach. Because of Yae Miko's teachings, I learned Raiden's moveset. By the time comes, I will face her to put an end to the vision hunt decree made by the Fatui. Kokomi organizes her army as Gorou assists her plan when we tend to strike without holding back in fear. As for me, I shall set the debt with the Raiden Shogun since I already know what happened. We camp by the start of the Kannazuka Island since it is safer than being in the middle.

"My lady, general!" One of the rebel recon squad informs us. "The army from the commission is marching towards the beach as they planned!"

"What about the Shogun and Kujou?" I ask him.

"They are both coming by the frontlines. It seems that they are ready to end the war by any means necessary!"

"So Y/n was right after all. If we lose, the entire Tevyat will be in jeopardy. We need to strike forward against the Shogun!" Gorou said. His mind is serious when trying to strike against the leader to end the enemy morale, but some standards like him can't take on Raiden like this.

"No, the reason I am here is by telling you guys." I start explaining the situation and informing of how powerful Raiden is as an electro archon. "After all, you do know that she can disable your visions with a snap of her finger, right?"

"How can you be sure with having a snap of the finger that she can disable our visions?" Gorou questions. I explain to him in a summary. Then about Raiden's movesets in detail and what Yae Miko mentioned until now.

"I'm telling you that she is using the Vision Hunt Decree that could overpower you guys. I don't have a vision, but there are ways that I have to fight back against. This is my responsibility to confront the Shogun after all." I explained. Gorou would have disagreed with my motive. However, Kokomi steps in front of Gorou while trying to recommend why you are here just because I traveled from my home to Mondstadt, Liyue, and now Inazuma. "I wasn't sure why I ended up being in Tevyat after I was raided. The only goal that I was trying to achieve is to reunite with my sister, Lumine. Because of having to travel through Tevyat, I went down with requests and objectives that I would like a new home. And then, I encountered the Fatui who likes to mess around in each region. The one wound of the Archons that I have met is enough for me to realize that Fatui is the bad guys around in Tevyat."

"Yes, I do agree with you. Yae Miko would have known about you ever since you have been here. But remember what I said that you would rely on friendship, including teammates for your teamwork method?" Kokomi replies. I would have said no if I only focus on attack power instead of elemental mastery. Nevertheless, it was my mistake in the first place. I nod, telling her that we would be fighting the entire army of Shogun's commission troopers.

"You do have friends from other regions. Are you ok to face the Shogun army without them?" Gorou asks me with concern.

"I tend to make my wishes that everyone should believe me. They will come because I want to let everyone know about the current situation." I answer his question with confidence.

"Then that will be the main strategy that we should focus on ever since you experienced the Fatui more than we do." Kokomi smiles as we are preparing to move out to the beach.

We are almost to the main battlefield. My eyes are focused when seeing the army that works for the Vision Hunt Decree. They are marching forward. "They are here on the beach!" Gorou exclaims. We are hiding by the right flank over with the bushes or trees for cover. The Raiden Shogun isn't that easy to take on with just a fast shot. She can detect anything including our presence.