Chapter 9: Between Ending and Eternity

Before the main battle...

Amber's POV

When it is time to go, I ask Thoma how he got there because there is a long distance between Inazuma to Mondstadt. "Y/n asks me if he wants me to use his teleporting privileges since he had been doing this for the past days during his travels. If that is the case, then you would also want to be in Inazuma to meet up with Y/n and the Tenryou Commission army." He answers my question.

"Can we do that?" I ask him.

"If you're all with me that is," Thoma replies.

"We will get anyone who will be willing to participate in this mission. As for now, we will prepare and be on our way. We can't let the fatui run wild over the entire Tevyat." Jean responds to this matter.

"I will be waiting outside of Mondstadt. But be aware that the people in Liyue will also be part of this conquest as well." Thoma informs as we start to get prepared.

Keqing's POV

We won over by capturing every control point, forcing the treasure hoarders, fatui, and the abyss order to retreat to their place in their weakened state.

Thanking Ayaka's assistance, we decided to prepare ourselves while gathering anyone willing to assist Y/n and stopping the vision hunt decree. She mentioned that Mondstadt is going to be there as well since they all know that the fatui has the electro archon on their hands.

Skit

Keqing: I want you to tell me the topic. Why does Y/n have to be so protective over us? He did say to you that you don't want to drag anyone because of the vision that we're holding.

Ayaka: Due to the vision hunt decree that forces our visions to be disabled, we cannot have everything against her. But there will be some skills that are passive, not disabled. What Y/n just saw, charged elemental arrows and sprinting talents are usable ever since that having elemental attacks can also work in the favor instead of physical.

Keqing: So, what does it have to do with me?

Ayaka: I am afraid that you do not have the passive ability that can enhance your attacks with your electro element. Thankfully, Ganyu has skills that cannot be disabled.

Keqing: Is it...dashing?

Ayaka: No, that will be her charged shot.

Keqing: Eh!? If that's the case, then how can I perform an alternate sprint?

Ayaka: I do not think that this will be possible.

Keqing: Oh...

End of Skit

"Ara, you both seemed to be on friendly terms."

"Lady Ningguang," I respond to her. "This is Kamisato Ayaka. She supports our claim when defeating the fatui and treasure hoarders before they will be in a spiking level to march onward to Liyue!" I immediately introduce Ayaka to Ningguang.

"Do not be alarmed, Keqing. Ganyu told me what happened during your emergency commission." Ningguang replies to me. "Miss Kamisato, I have to thank you for assisting one of the Liyue Qixing. As I know the reason, you are here to warn us about the fatui manipulating Inazuma due to the influence of the Vision Hunt Decree." She summarizes the rest, knowing that the fatui are up to no good again. We both explain that it is true, knowing that Liyue is now in danger because of the electro archon and the power to disable our visions. "Yes, I am aware of it. I did hear that Y/n is fighting against the electro archon to prevent the devastation by the fatui's hands."