Chapter 7 ~ Cannible

Thomas Hewitt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Thomas' POV.

Later that night I was in the attic, digging through boxes after boxes of stuff Mama would keep up there. When I was a kid I would go play up here when it would rain outside. Dusty, cobwebs, mice, & old boxes of distance memories were the only things that were up here.

After I was about to give up I finally found it. It was small wooden box that was once used for jewels. I smiled widely as I stood up, & made my way down the ladder. Everyone was asleep by now expect for I of course because I had butterflies in my stomach. I was too excited to sleep. Quietly I tip-toed to her room, I knew that she would be deep asleep by now so I quietly opened the door to be welcomed by darkness as it surrounded me. A soft, warm breeze filled the room as well as the sweet fragments that wrapped around my nose.

I looked over to the bed to see Maddy sound asleep. The shape beneath the bed sheet featured every part of her body that looked so heavenly crafted, like God took extra time into creating such a beautiful creature that laid before me. I felt the heat rose up to my cheeks, I shook my head, & walked toward her nightstand, carefully placed it. I looked down at her one last time, gently ran my fingers on her cheeks. She didn't stir, but leaned toward my fingers as I felt her cheek warm up too. Her cheeks were soft to the touch. A smile rose on my face behind my mask as I quietly walked out of her room, gently shut the door closed.

Making my way to my room as I plopped onto my bed, staring endlessly at the creaked ceiling. My eyes grew heavy as I shut them closed completely.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Maddy's POV.

Last night I couldn't quit fall asleep so easily, it felt...kinda weird being back here with the Hewitt's. Sure I'm happy that they're nice to me, but something deep down inside of me is saying that something has changed.

As I flipped over, facing the window as it's milk moon slipped into the bedroom, & on to the sheets, showing off my figure shape. I looked down at my arm, saw that I was wearing an over size plade long-sleeve shirt. I leaned my face into it as I took a sniff at it. Blood, sweat, & iron is what filled my entire nose. It soothed me as I kept sniffing the shirt, taken in it's sweet fragments, intoxicated with it as I slowly began drifting away.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened, quietly. I tried to look like I was asleep, but peeked my eyes above the sheets. A large dark figure was walking toward the bed, but stopped dead in it's tracks. I could tell that it was Thomas. I mean...he's the tallest & largest out of the Hewitt's.

I laid still under the sheet with my eyes peeking over the sheets; I couldn't tell if he knew that I was still awake, but I guess he didn't because he walked over to the bed, set someone on my nightstand.