Chapter 9 ~ New Bond

Thomas Hewitt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Thomas' POV.

July 3, 2015. Wednesday, 3:78 pm.

It had been weeks since Maddy came to live with us, also finding out our family's secret. I had never this happy in my life since I killed my boss.

It was late in the afternoon, neither mama nor Uncle Hoyt was home from work, Uncle Monty was upstairs taking a nap, I was sitting on the steps of the porch where I can keep an eye on Maddy while she was doing the laundry. Taking one last slip of mama's homemade ice tea, I got out walking toward Maddy. Maddy looks up at me, spreading those beautiful pure white teeth of hers. "Hey Thomas, you wanna help me finish this last load?" She said. I gladly nodded my head; bending down to grab some clothing, but what I grab would make me regret it for the rest of my life. My eyes widen when I realized that I grabbed one of Maddy's black laced panties; my whole face was bright red as I dropped it into the basket quickly flushing even more.

Maddy turns her head towards me saw what I did, but she just started giggling. "What is she laughing?" I told myself.

"There's nothing be ashamed about it, Thomas. It's just a pair of clothing, Luda Mae has the same thing too. You should get used to it by now, I don't mind, but...I DO mind if Sheriff Hoyt touches them. I'm still getting use to him being a man of his age." Maddy said as she shook her head. "Come on Thomas, these clothes ain't gonna hang up themselves. I did as Maddy had asked & helped with the rest of the clothes.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

The rest of the afternoon was peaceful & relaxing, but damn hot too. Maddy & I hung out by the pool next to the tree that we used to play when we were kids. Maddy tied her long curly hair in braids that laid gracefully on her shoulder. I sat up from the grass & saw the sun setting down beyond the grassy hills of the country, spilling out an orange color over the plains. We saw the moon started to rise at the same time, the crickets began to chirp, spotted some fireflies buzzing around the pool. The heat of the sun began to leave as a cool breeze blew in from the North.

It was just so peaceful that I laid back in the grass where Maddy scooted closer to me with her hand intertwine with mine. "I like having this moment with you, Thomas." She said, I squeezed her hand while nodding my head. "Have you ever thought of running away once?" Running away? Why would I run away from my home, my mama, everything I cared a lot about? I couldn't think a single reason why I would do such a thing so I shook my head.

"Good." Maddy said as a smile spread across her face. "I will never leave this place again or...leave you again. It broke my heart that day when I had to move. Cried for days actual." She sat up & curled up to her knees. "Gosh, I can be such a baby sometimes." Maddy giggled a bit. "Did you? Did you miss me?" She asked. Hell yes I missed her! I missed her a lot, missed her everyday for the past 13 years! There are no words to describe how much she means to me?! Oh...if only I had to courage to show her my true feelings for her. "Show me." Snapped out of thought I turned my head to her with as confused look on my face. "I know that you don't talk, but give me a sign that tells me...how much you've missed or how much I'm meant to you? I just..." *Sighs* "For years I just want to know that there's someone that still cares about me ever since my...parents past away I've always felt that no one loves me, that I was nothing."

My heart felt like someone grabbed a knife & repeatedly stabbing it. I wrapped my arms around her tightly in a hug. Maddy sighed as she pressed herself against me.

"I wish you could talk." She said. "I wish I knew what you were thinking." I looked at her sad. I wanted to talk to her, but I was afraid to. I never knew how to express myself in words. I hadn't spoken in so long, I doubted I'd be able to talk. The only way I knew how to say what I was thinking was by doing things. I took Maddy's hand into mine. She looked at me curious to what I was going to do.

"What is it, Thomas?" She asked. "Tell me."

I brought Maddy's hand to my chest close to my heart. Maddy looked at her hand confused for a moment. She didn't know what I was trying to say. She looked down ashamed that she couldn't read my actions. I frowned. Maddy probably didn't understand because I had never done this before. "What could I do to make her understand?" I told myself. I placed both of my hands on the sides of her face to make her look at me.

"Thomas, what are you trying to say?" Maddy asked.

Then I pulled her in for a kiss. At first her eyes widen with shock, but she calmed herself, wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around the small of her back & around her shoulder.

After a while we pulled back for air. Maddy's face was glowing as she rested her head on my chest & said. "I'm glad that it was you who stole my first kiss." I was shocked. Her...first kiss as well as it was mine too. A felt a small smile spread across my face as I wrapped my arms around her small body.

Then suddenly a big bolt a lightening crashed through the night sky making both of us jump, then it began to pouring rain. Both of us began to get soaked.

"Come on, Thomas. Come on." Maddy took my hand & ran toward the house through the rain. We tip toed up the stairs, & quietly, without disturbing Mama or Hoyt. Maddy opened her bedroom door & brought me inside. Once Maddy quietly shut the door & locked it, she told me to sit on her bed while she went to grab towels. "Thomas, I need you to take your clothes off." My eyes widen & my face flushed. Maddy looked back at me. "All of it off." I hung my head over, my eyes darted all over the floor, not daring to look at Maddy. I didn't look at her, but I felt her smirking, along with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry I won't look." She said as he back was turned from me. I obeyed her & began removing my wet clothes that was attached to my cold, wet, shivering body.

Once I got everything off, Maddy wrapped a towel around his waist. Then she too remove her shorts, then her shirt till she was just in her sky blue bra & panties. Took a towel & dried her long wet curly hair as she set next to me. "It's a good thing we didn't catch a cold." She nervously laughed. I didn't answer, my eyes were glued to her body. Moving up & down. I felt my face grew hot, my cheeks grew rosy red. Maddy noticed what I was looking at. "Have you ever been with a girl before, Thomas?" But I shook his head no. The only girl I ever been with was either Mama or Maddy. Why would I be with another girl. Usually girls would scream or throw stuff at me, but not Maddy. She was not like any girls I've ever killed or eaten.

Suddenly I didn't noticed that Maddy began unstrapping her bra. Once she threw them on the side I stared at her breast. They weren't big like the girl's in Uncle Hoyt's magazines. They weren't small either, they were the size of my hand; my hand could cover them perfectly. My face flushed pure red from that thought. I shook my head, trying to get it out of my head.

Maddy slowly took one of my hand, raised it up to her chest, & placed it on her boobs. I couldn't believe what I witnessing?! What in heaven's name is going on?! I moved my hand around, messaging them. I felt her nipples perking. Maddy closed her eyes & let out a soft moan. My face was on fire, something in my lower area was acting weird. I never felt this...excited in my entire lifetime?! What's happening to me?! But something build up inside of me, & I released something. With a low grunt like noise I made I drew back my hand, trying to catch my breath.

She looked at me, placed a hand on my masked face. "It's okay, Thomas. It's okay." She said, still catching my breath. She covered her boobs with her towel, rested her head on my shoulders. "It's alright." I felt her entire body rested against my back as she wrapped her arms around my neck, petting my hair & face. "I bet that never happen to ya before, huh?" She chuckled as I shook my head, laughing along with her. She placed a kiss on my cheek. And everything was a blur as I remembered us laying on her bed, listening to the rain outside as it soothed us to slumber.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

The comic strip was hand drawn by a friend of mine. Go see her other art work it's AMAZING!!! KILLERFOXY.deviantart.com