Chapter 11 ~ Alone Time

Thomas Hewitt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Narrator POV.

Thomas woke early the next morning. The sun was peeking through the grassy sun soaked plains. The sky was covered in pink clouds, a soft summer morning breeze blew into the room, brushing across Thomas' skin. He heard soft even breathing & knew it wasn't his. He rolled over & found Maddy sleeping peacefully beside him. He looked down at her & then at himself & realized they were both naked. Last night was the first time both of them sex. Thomas took in Maddy's breathless features. Thomas ran his hand up & down her bare arm.

"Thomas?" Maddy whispered. She opened her sky blue eyes & looked up at his brown eyes. She smiled as she raised her hand to stroke his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" Thomas nodded, leaned over her, & gave her a light kiss on her lips. Maddy sat up & stretched. He watched the blanket fall to the bed, exposing her naked body. She looked at him & smiled. "Last night was the most magical night I have ever had, & I shall always treasure it, Thomas." Maddy said. "What about you?"

He nodded excitedly. Maddy got up from the bed & walked into the bathroom. She started the bath, & walked back into the room. "Care to join me for a little morning bathing?" She said as she bashed her long lashes at Thomas. Thomas got up quickly & ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Thomas leaned his back against the cold pearly white tub as Maddy came in second, rested her body against Thomas' huge figure. Thomas grabbed a bar of soap, & a washcloth; rubbed them together till bubbles appeared, & began washing Maddy's bare back.

She closed her eyes, feeling her sour, aching body relaxing with each scrub. "Mmmm...Thomas that feels wonderful. I didn't know you could massage so good? Mmmm..." Maddy groans as she let Thomas continue scrubbing her back.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Maddy's POV.

Everyone went to do their normal routine, Luda Mae went to her gas station, Sheriff Hoyt went to caught some poor victims for supper, Uncle Monty...well he just sat on the porch or watch TV all day, can't blame him for not having to legs, & Thomas was downstairs in the basement, chopping up the meat. I've always wanted to go down there to clean, but Thomas forbid me to go down there. I don't know why, but I should respect his rule.

I was in the middle of cleaning the floors when I hear heavy footsteps coming up the wooden stairs, the basement door opened, & Thomas walked in with blood all over him. I stared at him for a while then went back to cleaning when Thomas walked all over the floor I just got down cleaning at, leaving a trail of bloody footprints. "Thomas?!" I cried out. He quickly turned, facing me with big brown eyes. "I just cleaned that floor." I said, he droops his head to the floor making him looking even more adorable. With a smirk on my face, I stood up from my spot, walked toward him, & cupped his face with my small hands. "I know a way to make it up for me?" I whispered. Thomas stares at me with a confused expression, & his brows were arched.

Taking his hand, I dragged him outside, all the way to the barn. Making sure no one followed us, I shut the door closed, locked it. Wrapped my arms around him, & grazed at his lips. He melted into my embrace as we sank to the ground. I grabbed him tight as he continued devouring my lips, that's when I knew he wanted more. He wanted to do it again that I desperately wanted for hours.

He wrapped his hands around my waist; biting my neck as I groaned in pleasure. I looked at him in the eyes as I combed my fingers through his hair; my cheeks flushing beet red once realizing he noticed my wet panties brush against his thigh. "I love you so m-much Thomas. You know that, right?" I said. He stares into my hazel eyes as I felt him growl uncontrollably. "And I'm gonna prove it."

He kissed me deeply before moving to my chin; moving up slowly until he reached my ear lobe. His tongue swirled around it as I arched my back; giving him the signal to lay me down. "Just like last night Thomas, you have to explore, to know your way around the garden"

I stood up as he looked on; taking my shirt off as I did the same with my pants. He followed & did the same as I kneeled back down; picking me up & placing me on top of him. "This is new?" I thought to myself.

His heart beat was racing a mile a minute & he could tell mine was too, we grinded & made out until it was too much, & we had to take our underclothes off. He laid me down once more, this time it was the real deal though. He was nervous, like he was afraid that he was gonna hurt me. I wasn't a virgin anymore, with his help of course, I wasn't shy or nervous. I was at peace with this. I cupped my hands on his face & said. "Its okay Thomas, it won't hurt again." He looked at my face as I looked at his; nodding "yes" giving him permission to enter my Garden of Eden.

He pierced me with one swift movement; causing me to moan out in pleasure as I clawed his back. I truly didn't care, it felt fucking amazing.

"Jesus y-you're h-huge!!! I gasped out in pleasure as I wiggled under him. He pulsed in & out of me as I continued to move around; finally finding the spot I had been desperately looking for. I moaned even louder this time, & it turned him on so much he was battling the urge to ravish me like an animal. Thomas stayed steady- but at the same time he quickened his pace, not even realizing he was literally pounding into me with good speed.

I was now at the point that I couldn't even talk, which drove him over the edge. He lifted my legs so my ankles were resting on his shoulder as he drove into me with speed he didn't even know he had until he felt my thick tight walls clench & unclench around him.

"F-fuuuuccckkk!!!" We ended out in a swear once reaching his peak, collapsing onto the ground as I rested my head on his chest. We were breathless, beaten, & panting as I looked up at him & laughed. "Tomorrow. We're...doing that...tomorrow..."

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Hey guys it's RaddyMaddy,

Sorry that this chapter is short, but needed to get this out if the way to get to my other books also.

Follow, comment it, & vote, Vote, VOTE!!!

-THX:3