Chapter 17 ~ Miscarriage

AN:
This is for 3 of my family members: my grandmother (dad's side), both of my cousins (mom's side). My grandma had 3 miscarriages; one was before she had my uncle, the second was before my dad, & lastly trying to have another one but sadly did not happen. (My grandpa was having a holding their breathe underwater contest & nearly drowned. That frightened my grandma to death that it caused her to lose the baby. She quoted, "You would have had an aunt." But I never did.)

My distant cousin is trying so hard to have a baby that they tried it in a dish (fertilizing he egg in a dish). Sadly it did not make it, but that doesn't mean she's not stop to conceive a kid.

My mom's cousin couldn't conceive a kid & it was hard on her a lot. A year later when I was 19 she decided to adopt a adorable baby girl name Jozi from a girl who was my age.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Thomas Hewitt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

Dedicate

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Maddy's POV.

3 months had passed since I announced that I was pregnant with Thomas' child. To be honest I was still getting used to the idea of becoming a mother. Luda Mae, on the other hand, had been very helpful and giving me motherly advice while handing me books of becoming a mother guide. Uncle Monty could not help, but touch my still flat stomach, trying to feel the baby move. Thomas could not keep his eyes off of me ever since I told him I was pregnant as if I was made out of the most beautiful material.

Around 12 in the afternoon I was in the middle of doing laundry. Folding the white bed sheets, the wind carried a cold winter breeze, but down in Texas it wasn't like snow, but still warm enough to dry the sheets outside. I was wearing white long sleeve dress with baby blue strips, a light cream colored cardigan, wearing a blue headband that pushed my curly hair back.

 I was wearing white long sleeve dress with baby blue strips, a light cream colored cardigan, wearing a blue headband that pushed my curly hair back