Prolog

"Tenn-nii, look! There's a pretty butterfly!"

"Slow down Riku! You'll fall over!"

The sun's shining brightly as a pair of twins runs around the palace's garden. Not only are they the young prince of the kingdom, they both wield the strongest magic known.

"Let's sing, Tenn-nii!"

"Alright, but only if you don't over do it, okay?"

"Yup! I'll make sure my body gets healthier so that we can both sing on stage together!"

"I'll patiently wait for that day to happen."

"Really!? Yay! Let's both become idols in the future, Tenn-nii!"

"Sure thing. Whatever that makes you happy."

The two continued to fool around, singing and dancing together.

"His majesty request both of you to be present in his study room, young princes."

Sadly, their playtime was interrupted by the butler who has came to deliver the king's message. The two quickly headed towards where the king was, curious and excited to hear the reason of which why they where needed to be present.

Upon reaching the room, Tenn knocked on the door, to which was replied to by the king.

"Come in."

Entering, along with the king, there seems to be 4 other figures roughly the same age as the twins, three older and one younger, with him. Heads turned towards the door, with all the attention on them. Despite being the cheerful and energetic one between the twins, Riku was shy. As a result, he hid behind his brother and tugged on his sleeves.

"Ah. There you are, Tenn, Riku. There's some people I want you to meet." The king gestured towards the other 4 young boys. "Please introduce yourselves."

"Mido Torao."

"Natsume Minami."

"Inumaru Touma."

"Isumi Haruka."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince Tenn-sama, Prince Riku-sama." The four said in union, bowing their heads down to the twins.

"As you know, the Four Holy Beast Clan is our most trust alliance. Theses four are the heir to their clan, and will helping out in the future too. I thought it would be a good idea for you guys to meet each other first since you guys are kind of similar in age. It'll be better if the six of you get along now rather than later." The king cheerfully explained.

***

Even though it was their first time meeting, Touma looked grumpy and was in a bad mood, obviously not as friendly as the other three.

"Um... Inumaru Touma-san, right...?" Timidly, Riku walked up to Touma who seems to be alone.

"Yes, Prince Riku-sama. Do you need anything?" Touma lazily replied, still gazing at the sky not even bothering to look at Riku.

"Riku is fine... I came here to check up on you."

"*sigh* Then just Touma is fine too." Touma scratched his head. "And what do you mean 'came to check up on me'?"

"You seems to be in a bad mood, so I thought that there's something on your mind. I don't mind lending you an ear." Riku smiled warmly.

"Geez... there's not much for me to say..."

Hearing the response of the older boy, Riku reached out his hands and smacked Touma in the head.

"H-hey! What was that for!?" Touma cried. Of course it didn't hurt, but it did surprise him from the sudden contact.

"I know you are lying." Riku pound. " Like I said, tell me what's wrong and we can solve the problem together!"

Touma sighed again and finally looked back at Riku's determined eyes. "You really are a stubborn one, aren't you." A faint chuckle slipped out of his lips and it formed a smile. "Looks like you won't stop pestering me until you get what you want."

"Wha-" Riku was shocked to hear the 'comments' of Touma. Or was it more like a compliment? Either ways, he put aside his thoughts are focused on the person in front of him. "Anyways, will you tell me what's on your mind now?"

"There's no helping it now I guess." Touma took a deep breath before continuing. "I... don't want to be the heir of my clan. I want to do normal things like other people. Get a job after graduating high school and live my life peacefully. It honestly pissed me off that my faith is already decided for me, and to work under such big pressure. I didn't like you nor your brother but I guess you're an exaction."

"I see..." Riku thought for a second. "Just because you are the heir doesn't mean you can do other things. You see, just because I'm a prince doesn't mean I'll give up my dreams of becoming and idol with Tenn-nii! I want to spread joy to everyone and make them smile!"

"Hehe... What a weird one you are." Touma chuckled out again, amused to see the younger one full of energy.

Runaway Prince {IDOLiSH7 fanfic} -Discontinued/will be rewritten-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें