Ch 17

As Tenn opens his eyes, tears dripped down his cheeks, finally remembering his brother. He felt a hand wiping away his tears as well as a red head smiling warmly.

"Tenn-nii." At long last, Riku could finally call Tenn by the name he had used to call him instead of calling him 'Kujo-san', which made him feel distant from his brother.

Tenn pulled Riku into a hug, sobbing away while the younger quietly comforted him. Using such large amounts of magic power to heal Riku and to use past trace, Tenn eventually fell asleep.

Riku moved Tenn onto the bed and quietly exited the room to the living room.

"So? How did it go?" Touma asked, raising an eyebrow seeing as the older twin isn't behind the younger.

"Tenn-nii fell asleep. He used a lot of magic today so it is expected." Riku replied.

"He feel asleep on his own... or did you do that to him...?" Yamato sweat dropped, remembering the time Riku caused everyone in the dorm to fall asleep in an instant.

"I didn't do anything this time." Riku pounded, "Anyways, sorry for causing so much trouble to you all. I don't want to get any of you involved in my problems."

"That... we cannot do." Minami sigh, "This problem doesn't seems to be a personal one, does it? Even if it is, us 4 holy clan are to protect you even if the public are against you. We've sworn to protect the kingdom and citizens."

"..." Riku stayed silent and carefully thought about his next move, "In any case, it seems like I'll have to have a little meeting with our president."

***

"I see... the time has come to do it huh..." Otoharu nodded, understanding of Riku's situation.

"Yes." Riku replied with seriousness.

***

During the afternoon, a statement spread through articles and gossips which caused a wide fire to the media.

"CRIMSON, NEW RISING IDOL, SUDDENLY DECIDES TO QUIT"

Fans created multiple discussion forms, speculating on the sudden news. At the end of the day, everything on there was just a guess so they had no real proof to back up them.

Later on during the day. Riku, wearing his usual Crimson's mask and outfit, had a job interview as the guest with Mr Shimooka.

"Oh my, it seems like I had the greatest honor of having you on my show today." Mr Shimooka said, "With the sudden news, I hope you don't mind us asking some questions."

"Of course I don't mind. I'll do my best to answer your questions to the best of my abilities... though I think some answers will be still kept a secret for now." Riku smiled politely. Staff had already confirmed with the idol before hand about asking his sudden decision to ensure he isn't uncomfortable.

"Now, I'm sure everyone is dying to know the reason why you would suddenly quit when you've earned great success from your short time being an idol."

"Unlike most young entertainers who quit their jobs, I am not injured or recently diagnosed with any illnesses. Unfortunately, I'll have to keep the reason to myself for now until Crimson's final stage."

"I see, many are also curious about your looks and which agency your from... though I guess you'll probably share it during your final live too."

"I feel like I'm keeping so many secrets to myself... But yes, I will be revealing my identity at Crimson's final stage. As for my agency, I would love to share with you however I do plan on inviting guests for the final part and revealing which agency I'm in might give them away."