Ch 16

"*cough*"

The sound of constant coughing soon died down with the help of Sogo, Nagi, and Minami

"How is he?" Mitsuki entered Riku's room with a new bowl of cold water and towel.

"Not good... we are doing everything we can but..." Nagi looked down on the floor, feeling depressed.

"Sorry for calling you here when you've just returned from the castle, Natsume-san." Sogo apologized.

"At this rate, it will be better if we call Kujo to help Riku. He's probably the only one that can help him right now." Minami said.

"But..."

"If this keeps happening, he may die. You've seen how much blood he's been coughing up." Minami sigh, "On the last day I was at the castle, Kujo asked me a question. He asked me what would I do if I found out I have a missing sibling. It's just a guess, but his memories are probably slowly coming back to him."

"But Riku said not too..." Mitsuki mentally debated in his head on what he thinks they should do.

"Riku-kun's life is in danger if he doesn't get healed soon. We need to get Kujo-san." Sogo stood up but felt light headed, caught by Mitsuki before he fell onto the floor.

"Be careful, you've probably used a lot of your magic powers." Mitsuki scolded.

"I'm fine, thanks." Sogo weakly smiled, "Give me a minute to get some energy back."

"Who will stay with Riku if the two of us are going? Kujo-shi is likely to not believe us if only one of us goes to him." Nagi asked.

"I'll call on the others and they'll probably be here in less then a minute." Minami suggested.

"We're counting on you then." Mitsuki bowed. "It makes me frustrated knowing I can't do anything to protect my fellow group member, but I'll do everything I can to help."

After the rest of ZOOL arrived, Sogo and Nagi left knowing that Riku will be safe.

"It's around lunch time but we have no ingredients at the dorm..." Mitsuki scavenged through the fridge, "I'm going to go out for a quick grocery run. Is there anything specific you want for lunch?"

"Lunch? Can't you just order food and have it deliver it to us?" Haruka asked.

"That is true... however Sogo requested for me to make something similar to what Kujo had made for him as a child when he was sick." Mitsuki sigh.

"Then go then. Don't worry about us, we'll eat anything as long as it is edible." Torao said.

"But no one else is home right now. I can't just let guest be unattended."

"It'll be fine. We're not toddlers who needs a babysitter. It's not like we'll try and blow the place up." said Haruka.

"Hmm... All right then. Take care of Riku and the dorm while I'm out. Make yourself at home too while your at it." Mitsuki rushed out the door, "and if anything happens, give me a call and I'll be right back."

***

"Thank you for your hard work, Kujo-san." A staff signaled the end of the photo shoot.

"It's a pleasure of mine." Tenn replied with his signature angelic smile. 

After getting changed, he spotted two familiar figures nervously waiting for someone by the door. By the looks of their faces, the teen could predict that trouble was probably awaiting for him.

"Osaka Sogo, Rokuya Nagi, do you have any business with me today?"

"K-Kujo-san... Do you have any work right now? We know that you've just got back from your short hiatus and is very busy right now but please! We need your help." Sogo requested.