Ch 10

"RIKU~!" Nagi excitedly jumped on to Riku, giving him a tight hug.

It's currently midnight and Sogo and Nagi revived a text from Riku to visit his room. The two quietly made their way to his room while exchanging confused glances at each other, hoping not to wake any of the other members. When they entered, the revived the surprise of a red haired teen sitting on the beanbag waiting for them.

"N-nagi-san! You'll wake the other members!" Sogo panicked.

"Don't worry, I've set up a sound proof barrier so no one outside can hear." Riku chuckled.

"You really surprised us, you know? Why so suddenly?" Sogo asked.

"Well..." Riku shifted uncomfortably. He wanted it to be a surprise but didn't know how to explain.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Nagi screamed at the top of his lungs, realizing something. "Does this mean Riku's now out rival?!?"

"Rival? I guess you can call me that..." Riku thought out loud.

"E-eh?!" Sogo stuttered surprised. "Riku-kun's now our rival..."

"W-wait! It's only temporarily though!" Riku tried to clear the misunderstanding seeing the other too look so gloomy. "Honestly, I was really surprised when president gave me the offer while we meet coincidently. Once everyone else remembers, I'll be back in IDOLiSH7."

Hearing that, Sogo and Navi's face lit up. It felt strange without their center with them and now they just have to wait a little longer.

"ZOOL now remembers, right? The whole truth that is." Nagi asked.

"Yup! I was a little shocked to find them in my green room though. I sensed four people inside but didn't know who it was so I snuck behind Isumi-san and pointed a dagger at his throat... maybe I scared him a little too much." Riku laughed it off.

"Haha... what are you going to do about Kujo-san now? Once news flies around, he'll surely come hunting down for you." Sogo questioned.

"Hmm... I don't think I'll tell him the truth just yet. If Tenn-nii remembers me as his brother, he will surely restrict me from doing a lot of things... so I'll just tell him a half true answer." Riku explained.

"Got it!" Nagi saluted. "Deceiving Kujo-shi plan begins!"

***

"Hey, hey! Have you guys heard of the new idol?" Momo excitedly jumped up and down like a puppy. You can practically see his tail wagging.

It has been a few days since Crimson's concert and his popularity went skyrocketing in a matter of days. He got jobs that involve him being on television, and Tenn saw them of course and knew instantly who that was underneath the mask.

Re:Vale invited both IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER on to their television program. Sogo and Nagi could feel the intense gaze that Tenn gave them ever since they arrived. There's still a little bit of time before the filming begins so Tenn thought that there's time to drag the two away from the group somehow.

A staff however knocked on the door and noticed them to get ready soon as everything was set up earlier than they've expected, so they'll begin filming earlier. As a professional, Tenn put work in priority first before dragging the two away from the group.

Now that they finished filming, they are together in Re:Vale's green room resting and chatting.

"Of course I have. Crimson's became really popular in a matter of time." Ryuu joined in the conversation.

"Hehe... From Momo's information connections, apparently he's also working here right now! He should be wrapping up for the day so why not meet him!" Momo cheered.