Ch 9

"A concert?" Mitsuki asked.

IDOLiSH7 just finished practice, but they were still not happy with the final results of the day. It is as if something's missing.

"Yup! President got them and invited us to watch." Tsumugi smiled happily. Even though it's a rookie concert, the group could still learn something out of it. It is also a good change of paste and for them to enjoy themselves. Inspirations might also spark for the group.

"Oh~ a new enemy has arisen!" Nagi yelled dramatically like he always does.

"Who's performing?" Iori asked.

"Let's see... He goes by the stage name 'Crimson'. From the information I was given, he's a solo idol. Management staffs on his side still haven't release which company he's with for now." Tsumugi explained while looking at the details through her notebook.

"Looks like Nii-san's getting more kohais now, huh?" Yamato joked.

"It's going to be his first concert huh? I wonder if he's as nervous as we were when we first started." Sogo chuckled.

***

When the idols got back to their dorm, some went back to their room while some stayed out in the living room.

Sogo was one of those who returned back to his room to rest. Seeing as he had nothing to do, he pulled out his phone and sent a text message.

Good evening, Riku-kun.
How are you?

Almost immediately, he had gotten a reply.

Ah! Good evening, Sogo-san.
I've been fine.
How's everyone else doing?

Sogo smiled at the text message he received. He could hear the cheerfulness just from reading Riku's text messages.

Everyone's been doing the same.
The same chaos every morning, evening and night.

I see.
I'm glad to know none of you had changed.
Anything planned for your next day off?

Actually, President got some tickets to a concert so we're all planning to go.

I see! I hope you all have fun!
Maybe I should disguise myself so that I can see you all close up?
... just kidding. It'll be too risky...
Either ways, have fun! Maybe a surprise or two will happen.

Sogo didn't really understand what Riku's last works meant but assumed it's his cheeky and mysterious side showing.

The two continued to chat for a while until Riku eventually had to leave.

***

"Wow...! There's so many people here!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"First concert huh..." Iori sigh. "It's completely different from our first one... I wonder which agency Crimson belongs to."

The concert all is pact with people. IDOLiSH7 prayed that they wouldn't get recognized and cause a ruckus at a concert venue that isn't even theirs.

After a few minute, they finally got to their sits and waited for the concert to start. The light stick that they were given was red, which reminded three of them of another idol that they haven't seen in a long time.

Soon the music began and the crowd goes wild cheering for the idol. Crimson started singing as stage lift lifts him up to the stage. He was wearing a mask that covers his eyes. His voice captured the audience's hearts while three are too stun to even move, thinking about the same thing. The same voice, the same crimson hair, and probably the same amber eyes under the mask.