Ch 13

"Yuuukiiii~♡" Momo yelled from across the hallway, jogging up to Yuki. "Are you going home now? Let's walk together!"

"Oh. It's you, Momo." Yuki turned and waited for the other to catch up. "Sorry but I'm stopping by somewhere to run an errand."

"Eh~ is that so? Hmm... I got some spare time on my hands so I'll go along with you!" Momo cheerfully replied.

"You don't have to. You must be tired, right? This will probably take me quiet some time so don't worry about me and go get some rest." Yuki refused to offer.

"Aww... fine." Momo sulked. With all the years spent together, Yuki can't do anything to fool Momo anymore. Not even his professional acting skills.

Knowing that Yuki's defiantly hiding something from him, he decided to tail him.

"Hmm... where is he going? He just passed the supermarket so maybe he needs to buy something else...? No wait. If I remember correctly, just a little down the road is the end of this shopping district." Momo thought out loud. He wore a hoodie, sunglasses and a mask so that people don't recognize him, though it now looks like he is a stalker. "Don't tell me... this route is to get to IDOLiSH7's dorm! No, Yuki wouldn't visit our kohais without telling me... right?"

Upon further inspections, Yuki turned the corner and meet up with 4 other people. Suspicious indeed...

***

"*sigh* I'm here." Yuki announced.

"Alright then. Lead the way, Isumi-san." Minami directed at Haruka to open the portal.

"Huh? Why me? Your much better at doing it." Haruka complained.

"Oi Haru... don't tell me you forgot..." Touma's eyes twitched.

"Yeah he defiantly forgot." Torao added.

"Forgot what?!" Haruka asked.

"Isumi-san... you specialize in magic." Minami sigh.

"Guh-! I knew that!" Haruka lied. "If we're going to open a portal in the first place, why are we even close to their dorm?"

"The further the distance is, the more magic you will have to use. Plus, it's easier for magic to be detected that way." Minami explained. "Are you sure you've read the books I told you to?"

"O-of course!" Haruka held his hand up and a faint light came from it, slowly creating a portal.

"Wait! Don't you dare hurt Yuki!" A voice from behind shouted.

The person jumped in between Yuki and ZOOL.

"Momo?"

"It's ok, Yuki! I'm here to protect yo- mmm?!" Momo's voice was suddenly cut off.

"I think you have the wrong idea but thanks for coming." Yuki said.

"Hush. You're being to loud." Touma growled. He pointed his finger to the portal to see Riku asleep on his desk with dark circles under his eyes.

The four of them took of their mask and sunglasses for Momo to see who they are.

"Touma you know magic too?" Yuki asked.

"Of course, we were all taught basic magic." Torao replied for Touma.

They all stepped in Riku's room quietly, trying not to wake the red head up.

"Geez... he must've been overworking himself again." Haruka sigh.

"Yeah... I guess we'll fill you in while we wait for him to wake up." Touma carefully picked Riku up and placed him in bed. Meanwhile, poor Momo was still not able to talk but was released after he finally settled down.

After a while, the door opened.

"Eh? Re:Vale and ZOOL? Ah, welcome." Sogo noticed the crowd sitting in the room. "I came to consult Riku about something but it seems like he's asleep huh. Oh, I'll get some drinks for you all."

Sogo left and not long after, faint coughing was heard from the sleeping figure. Haruka and Minami instantly went to his side to make sure he is fine but his coughing only turned more violent. Even after using magic, his body would still be trembling resulting in stress building up in his body and then coughing again.

"What should we do..." Touma scratch his head frantically, unsure of what to do in this situation.

"I'm back!" Sogo cheerfully returned, unaware of the situation but quickly caught on. He placed the tray of drinks on the table and went to Riku's side.

Like a mother, or in Riku's case like Tenn, Sogo healed him before wiped Riku's tears away from his eyes.

"Everything's ok, Riku. You don't have to be afraid. Everyone's here and we'll never leave you. Your not alone anymore, " Sogo gradually calmed the sleeping teen.

"Tenn-nii..." Riku mumbled in his sleep. His peaceful face like a sleeping angle.

"If you ever need my help, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure Nagi and the others would be happy to help too," Sogo turned to the others.

"Hmm...!!" Riku sat up quickly after noticing the voice wasn't his dear older twin. His face flustered red when he had realized that everyone was watching him sleep and that it had been way pass their appointed time of meeting. "Guh... I'm so embarrassed I can just die..." He grumbled.

"Are you still tired, Riku? Momo is here to help you in every way I can!" Momo winked.

"Yup! I'm still a little tired but I feel better- WAIT MOMO-SAN?!"

"Apparently he followed Yuki and ended up here was well." Haruka filled him in.

"Ehe! Sorry but I knew my darling was hiding something so I decided to follow him! To my surprised, I saw him with 4 scary guys in the quiet alleyway. I was so scared that Yuki was going to get hurt when they opened the portal so I jumped in and reduced him!" Momo cheerfully said.

"Did you just call us scary?" Touma sweat dropped.

"Haha! I'm not sure if I should be mad or flattered by that comment." Torao laughed.

"*sigh* Sorry for oversleeping... anyways, let's get sta-" Riku tried to get out of his bed but lost his balance and strength and almost fell over. It's a good thing Touma was experienced with Riku's clumsiness and is always on guard to catch him.

"You should rest in bed for now. Don't worry, we've already told Yuki-san and Momo-san your past while you were still asleep so don't worry." Minami suggested.

"Right... but there's so much planning I need to go over... *sigh* Anyways, since Momo-san's here as well, I might as well as ask both of you a flavor." Riku turned to Re:Vale with a serious face.