Ch 4

"Tenn-nii!"

A fluff of red hair ran up to his older twin brother.

"Riku! What are you doing here?! You should stay in bed. You're fever haven't gone down." 'Tenn-nii' replied.

"But I don't wanna... it's boring staying in bed the whole day..." Riku puffed his cheeks.

" Alright... I'll stay with you until you fall asleep, alright? Do you want me to read you a book?"

"Yes!" Riku squealed excitedly.

In the castle of Crystal Kingdom, a pair of young twins played around in it. Even though they might seem to be like every other child, they're also princes. Kamiya Tenn and Kamiya Riku acted like every other kids., enjoyed playing together and studied hard.

Magic was once a common thing, which everyone could use. Due to people abusing the power and doing illegal and dangerous things with it, it was law that only nobles, royals, and magic beast could use them.

As per every prince that had ever lived in the Crystal Kingdom, they wield magic. Powerful ones too. Tenn got black magic while Riku got white magic.

It was the first time a black and white magic user ever lived in the same century so everyone was celebrated the first. Famous magic users from around the world had came to help train the two before their magic gets out of control.

White Magic's the first ever magic discovered and was only able to be used by the founder, who was the only white magic user until Riku was born. It is also the rarest magic out there.

Black magic is the most dangerous magic and second of being the rarest after white magic.

White magic is creation (Helping hand {from nature and animals}, Rewind time, Creation {create anything}); special ability: Future sight (See the future but only for a few seconds {Riku can't control it well. He can see further and in more detail if trained}

Black magic is destruction (Mind manipulation, Brainwash, Blackhole {sucks everything from a certain radiation into nothing}); special ability: Past trace (See the past: people, place, object etc)

Maids, butlers and guards enjoy seeing the twins run around having fun, and they especially loved it when they sang together. The twin's voice matched perfectly well with each other. There was always smiles and sunshine in the castle, everyday had been interesting to say the least.

With all good things said and done, everything had to be balanced out. The younger twin was born with  a weak body and asthma. Being the second ever white magic user, the magic power inside of his keeps growing stronger and stronger, causing the young child to be unable to catch up with the rapid change in his body. Because there wasn't much data on white magic, how to train and control it, there wasn't a lot of things that could be do. The king, queen, and his twin didn't give up though. Riku is a part of the family after all. They aren't going to let go to such a cheerful and energetic part of their life.

"Tenn-nii! Let's become an idol together when we're older!"

"Only if you promise you that you'll take better care of yourself."