Ch 1

The concert hall is packed with people filling in seats one by one. Audience waving their light sticks around showing their support for the members, excited for the concert to finally start.

Dashing through the crowd, worried that he will get recognized, a teen wearing a hat and a mask quickly made his way to the back door, meeting up with his band mates and get ready.

"Huff... huff... I here...!" Riku shouted out while panting from the run. It has been over ten minutes since the time they were suppose to arrive, so it was no surprise that his friends would worry about him. "Sorry... the interview got delayed so we finished up later that it is suppose to be..."

"Riku! You shouldn't run, especially when it's cold outside. You could've gotten an attack. There's still some time before the concert starts and you could've just told us." Mitsuki exclaimed while passing a bottle of water to their center.

"You're lucky this isn't a collab job we have to do with TRIGGER. The demon's going to explode once he heard that you we're late." Yamato teased.

"Demon...?" Riku tilt his head in confusion, not knowing who Yamato was referring to.

"Nikaido-san's referring to Kujo Tenn, Nanase-san."
Iori helped Riku come to the conclusion.

"Eh?!? Te- Kujo's an angel!" Riku rebutted back.

"The way you keep being biased to him feels like you're his younger brother or something." Yamato joked. "Both of you are born on the same day, aren't you? Could you guys be secretly twins?

"Oh Riku~ Kujo-shi seems to only have a soft stop for you~" Nagi said.

"Ahaha... is that so?" Riku replied with a hint of sadness in it.

"Riku-kun, it's time to get changed. Do you need any help?" Sogo offered, being the most like mother after Mitsuki of the group, he always looks out for the younger ones.

"I'll be fine, thanks." Riku said going to get changed.

"Nee... Doesn't Rikkun seems sad when we mentioned Tenten?" Tamaki asked.

"A little, yes. Maybe something happened between them? No wait... then he wouldn't had defended him..." Mitsuki thought out loud.

"Whatever it is, we shouldn't force an answer out of Nanase-san. I thinks that we should wait until he is ready to speak." Iori commented.

"Ichi's still as mature as always huh." Yamato sigh.

"But he's right though. If Riku-kun feels uneasy about something, we'll always be there to help." Sogo smiled.

"Okay~ Let's make sure that both Riku and our fans have a blast tonight~! We'll make everyone forget their problems and have fun together~!" Nagi threw his fist into the air determined. 

"I'm back! It sure is lively in here since I left. What were you guys talking about?" Riku came back to the room after getting changed. His hands still holding onto something, like a precious item that is irreplaceable.

"Everyone, it's time to be on stand by." Before anyone could reply to him, Tsumugi came and notified everyone to be on stand by. She had been working nonstop ever since the start of the day to make sure everything goes perfectly and according to plan.

"Alright! Let's give everyone an unforgettable night!" Mitsuki declared.

Everyone made their way out of the room by before he left, Riku made sure that the pendant he always wearing is safely in his bag.

Wish me luck, mother.

***