Ch 2

"!!!"

As if awoken by a nightmare, Yamato woke up finding himself in his bed like how he usually start his day. Remembering the event that happened yesterday, he ripped the blanket off of him and dashed out of his room.

Everything is exactly the same. Not a single thing was out of place.

"Oh? What's wrong, Ossan? It's not everyday you wake up so early?"

Mitsuki's in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast as if nothing had ever happened. After hearing the heavy thumps of footsteps, he took a peak to see who it was.

"M-mitsu!"Yamato exclaimed in surprise. "What happened after that? I... don't remember it somehow..."

"Happened after what?" Iori appeared behind.

"Ichi! The whole dorm was trashed! Everything was broken!" Yamato shouted back.

"*yawn* what is the noise about... I'm still sleepy..." Tamaki yawned coming in followed by the rest of the members. "I don't get what you guys are talking about but it must've been a bad dream..."

"Wash your face to feel more refreshed and awake."Sogo offered. "Would you like a cup of coffee after?"

"What... none of you remember...?" Yamato gasp in disbelieve.

"Hmm? I don't know... I was pretty tired after the concert but I'm certain I didn't forget anything that happened after." Riku said putting up an act.

"Ok~ let's all watch Magical Kokona together to start off the day happily~!" Nagi cheered trying to change the atmosphere in the room. It was too tense and he wanted to change the topic quickly.

***

The day goes on with members going to school and individual work. Despite the confusion and chaos in the morning, Yamato pushed all his thoughts aside and delivered flawless acting to the drama he's staring in.

As the set rapped up for the day, Yamato looked through his schedule to confirm his next destination.

After a 15 minute taxi ride, which took 5 minutes more than he thought it would take he arrived because of the heavy traffic, he arrived at the building where IDOLiSH7 is going to be filming the next episode of 'IDOLiSH7 Night With You'.

Everyone except for the Tamaki, Sogo, and their manager had arrived, though not soon after the MEZZO duo along with Banri entered the room.

"Unfortunately, Tsumugi-san would be a little late because of the traffic and would arrive around a quarter way through filming the show. I'll still be here if you need anything." Banri explained.

Everyone nodded and quickly prepared, looking through the scripts that they were given.

***

The beginning went on without a hiccup. Everything was running smoothly and everyone was enjoying themselves, including the staff whom all had a chuckle along the way watching the cheerful group mess around.

That is, until something went wrong.

"BOOM!"

Several explosion could be heard as the building shook causing panic amounts the people in there. Smoke quickly seeped through the gap from the door and fire soon arises. Everything happened so quickly that no one had the chance to even reacted.

As if the situation wasn't already terrible, the ceiling showed signs of collapsing at any moment. The few who knows magic spells tried to use magic to create a barrier fail to do so, something was preventing them from using magic. Everything was in chaos as they all knew that the chances of making it out of the building alive was quiet slim without some form of defense.

They were quiet high up so jumping out the window was not an option too.

"Please work...!"

Praying while focusing all his magic powers, Riku used his  magic to enforce a barrier for everyone. Because of the force disabling the magic, it wasn't as strong but it's still there. At the very least it's better than nothing.

Before anyone else knew, the ceiling collapsed. The sound of sirens could be heard echoing through the busy streets. Slowly, he felt his consciousness fading away, just like every other people.