Ch 3

"Ouch... where... are we...?"

Sogo sat up on a bed, holding his head in pain. Looking around the room, it seems like they're in the hospital. Even Tsumugi's there, though she was asleep on a chair. The dark circles under her eyes clearly shows that she was exhausted and worried about the boys, probably even overworking herself. How many days has it been since the building collapsed?

Everyone else's condition looked pretty bad, but it could've been worst. Though they were still unconscious, Sogo's glad that they are still alive, but soon realized that one's missing. There were only 6 hospital beds.

"Sogo." A voice called out to him. It's Nagi, who seems to had been awake for a while before him. He took the piece of paper that was on his bedside table and handed it to Sogo. "It's a note from Riku. I'm sure of it. This is his hand writing."

"Room 407 huh... Is it where he's at right now?" Sogo asked.

"Probably. We should go see him now." The teen's voice was serious and not like when he was acting cheerful.

"Right." Sogo replied.

Both of them seems to be in a stable condition, enough to walk that it. Just before leaving the room, they wrote a note to Tsumugi and told her where they'll be at in case she woke up while the two was gone, and grabbed a blanket from the closet and covered her shoulders. It was pretty cold in the hospital after all.

While heading up to room 407, they stumbled into someone else, who they are familiar with.

"Natsume-shi? What are you doing here?" Nagi asked surprised.

"Hmm... so it looks like I'm not the only one he called over huh. I'm not surprised though, you two needed some explanation too." Minami replied calmly.

"So Riku-kun called you over too... What about the rest of ZOOL? Was it only you who was called?" Sogo asked.

"I wonder... I guess we'll be getting our answers very soon." Stopping in front of a door, they've arrived at their destination. They knocked on the door to make sure it was okay to go in, and waited for a response.

"Come in." A voice behind the door replied.

The door slide open, revealing IDOLiSH7's center on the other side. For the most part, he looks fine. Just a couple of scratch and bruises here and there that seems to be slowly fading, though it's faster that normal.

"Ah! You're all here! Please, take a seat." Riku offered guiding his hands to the three chair beside his bed. "There's going to be a lot of taking so I recommend you guys get comfortable."

Even with a smile on his face, it was obvious that he was stressed and anxious. The three did as they were told and waited for Riku to speak again.

"I'm sorry... it's all my fault that you guys are caught up in my mess..." Riku started. "I had expected an attack coming from an enemy but just not so soon. I would also like to thank both Sogo-san and Nagi. Both of you probably already knew that something was up with me ever since we first meet but neither of you had questioned me yet."

There was a pause for a moment. Everything felt strange. One of the airhead of the group was speaking so seriously. There was no doubt that this is a meeting between the four about words which shouldn't be spread around.

"Natsume-san, although it has only been a day, I'm sure there are lots of news reports about what happened, right? By any chance, have you watched any of them?" Riku asked.

"..." Taking a deep breath, Minami found words stuck in his trough, unable to find the right words. "...yes... Yes I had watched them..."

"Then would you mind filling us in on what happened? I just need to confirm my theory."

"An explosion happened at evening in the office where many were working in. IDOLiSH7 was also in the building at that time, and are now in hospital getting treated..." Minami replied.

"Anything odd with the visuals?" Riku questioned again.

"..." Minami was in silence. Dazed and confused.

"Natsume-shi...?" Nagi called out. Clearly there was something wrong that they two didn't know about

"The news showed the profiles of all 6 members of IDOLiSH7. Nanase-san was not ever mentioned once."

"I see... thank you very much. That pretty much cleared my suspicion. *sigh* I guess I'll never escape from this fate of being forgotten, huh?" Riku sigh and looked out the window.

"Forgotten? Why would anyone forget you?" Sogo asked in disbelief.

"Who else would remember?" Nagi asked.

"Before I say anything, make sure that nothing you hear in the room today will be told to anyone else. Not even if they remember me. Especially Kujo Tenn." Everyone gave Riku a firm nod. "Tenn-nii still remember since he has high magic powers because he's a prince. There is no doubt. As for ZOOL, they will probably be one of the first ones to remember, though for now it's only Natsume-san; Yamato-san too. ZOOL, the four of you are members of the Holy Beast clan. Magic users and beast holders are different in a way. Yamato-san's the son of Chiba Shizuo, which makes him a half blooded noble. Natsume-san's the heir to one of the Holy Beast clan which specializes in defense and strategies, Nagi's a Royal and Sogo-san's a noble."

"Yes... I only remembered when Nansasa-san called me..." Minami confirmed. "... though I don't remember telling anyone that us ZOOL are all Holy Beast clan heirs..."

"Tenn-nii...? Are the two of you siblings?" Nagi asked.

"How did it all happen? Why's someone going out of their way to erase everyone's memory of you?" Sogo asked.

"Well, it's a long story..."