Ch 14

"Fuuuu! Finally done with work for the day." Gaku slumps over the couch in the green room.

"Since we're all here, why don't we have dinner together?" Ryu suggested. It has been a while since the three was able to spend time together outside of work due to their tight schedules.

"Count me in! Where should we go?" Gaku started searching for the possible options on his phone with Ryu, until a phone rang interrupting their discussions.

"Oh, sorry. It's mine." Tenn apologized and stepped out to answer his phone. The other two didn't pay much attention to the details and didn't try to ease drop on his conversation. Food was really the only thing in their mind when they're hungry after a long day of hard work. It would be just like any other regular phone call, or they thought.

"WHAT?! I'm coming over right now!" Tension grew in Tenn's voice as he barged through the door while hanging up the call. "Sorry, I won't be able to join you guys for dinner." He grabbed all his belongings and shoved them in his bag, running straight out of the door.

"Eh?! Tenn?" Ryu started worrying about his centre and was left with no explanation. Not long after Anesagi returned to the green room.

***

"Ne ne! It's that Tenn?" Momo pointed to someone running in their direction.

"You're right. I wonder what's wrong, he seems to be in a hurry." Yuki nodded.

"Ah, here he comes! Tenn! How ar-" Momo was sadly cut off.

"Good work for today, Momo-san, Yuki-san. Sorry, I can't talk right now, bye." And with that, the rose-white haired boy ran off.

"Geez... He couldn't even give us a reason." Momo puffed his cheeks up.

"Now now, if Tenn is here, chances are that Gaku and Ryu are here too. We can just go and ask them." Yuki suggested.

"You're right! Let's go!" Momo dragged Yuki like an excited puppy.

"... from what I heard from Tenn just now, the king collapsed and is in a weak state. He's heading over to help solve problems in the king's stead with he recovers."

The two heard Anesagi from outside the room.

"Oya? It seems like we should notify Riku about this." Yuki whispered to Momo.

***

"Ah! Good morning, Yaotome-san!" Riku cheerfully greeted the silver head.

"Morning, Crimson."

As they are in public, Gaku couldn't call Riku like how he does as his name is still a secret. The two are scheduled to model together for a weekly idol magazine. They arrived at the studio and waited for staff's instruction.

"Sorry Yaotome-san, Crimson-san. It seems like our makeup artist has yet to arrive due to the heavy traffic this hour. Please feel free to help yourself to the snacks and drinks provided." A staff informed the two idols.

Both of them where free until the evening so they didn't mind the delay in schedule, so they ended up having a leisure conversation.

"Speaking of which, I was really surprised when I first heard your voice!" Gaku complemented. "A part of me thought you sounded familiar, but I'm pretty sure we'd never meant before, right?"

"Really? I've always been living in rural areas and moved a lot due to personal circumstances. I didn't had any friends the same age as me until I became an idol." Riku replied. Everything he said was true, he didn't deny ever meeting Gaku after all.