Ch 7

I'm a garden so beautiful, every thing looked perfect. Not a single leaf or flower felt out of place. Two young boys sat under the tree, singing together. Even from a distance, it is clear that the two are twins with their similar features.

The sun light seeps in from the gaps of the leafs, creating golden ray of natural light. Anyone would've though the whole scenery was a painting. So perfect that it couldn't had been real.

"Tenn-nii! Let's become idols in the future!" The cheerful one said.

"Sure. I'll do anything to make you happy, ****." The other one replied while smiling warmly.

***

The sound of a clock's hand moving every second echos through the silent night as most are asleep.

Tenn jolted awake from the strange dream that he had.

"Who... are they... That looked like the castle's garden but... if that was me... who's the other kid? Gahh... My head hurts..." Tenn held his head, trying to remember.

The young idol got out of bed and pushed open the window to let the midnight breeze refresh his thoughts. The city lights were still glowing beautifully. Office workers staying up late and some out for a late night drinking party with their friends or subordinates.

Just who is that other kid? I've seen this same dream so many times before but... I don't get it. Is it a dream or a memory? Just who's promise am I keeping?

***

After busy work schedules, IDOLiSH7 finally had a day to themselves to relax. Well... for the most of them.

"HURRY UP AND WAKE UP!!" Mitsuki yelled at the top of his lungs, attempting to rip off Tamaki's blanket with he buried himself under.

"But I don't wanna~ We finally get a day of yet we still need to go to school?!" Tamaki whined.

"Well then. Nii-san. I'll be off then." Iori peeked his head in Tamaki's room to say goodbye.

"Have a good day, Iori." Mitsuki turned his head to reply.

"Please wait a moment, Iori-kun! I'll make sure Tamaki-kun gets up immediately!" Sogo panicky said. Who knows is the blue hair teen will even make it to school in time without being distracted without someone else accompany him.

"Ta~ma~ki~kun~"Sogo sang out as he slowly enters the room after grabbing a screwdriver gun. "You better not let Iori-kun wait for you any long~"

Hearing the sudden change of tone used and the aura around the room change, Tamaki's eyes shot wide open and jumped out of bed.

"I got it! I got it!" Tamaki yelled. "Put the screwdriver gun away! You look scary holding it!"

"Oh wow. That was quick." Mitsuki said impressed.

The two high school student left shortly after and the adults are left in the dorm.

"You both are going out to drink with Ryuunosuke-san and Yaotome-san in the evening, right?" Sogo asked.

"Yup! Though we are going to meet up earlier since we might need time to get away from crowed areas." Mitsuki replied.

"Oh~ I'm joining in! I'll have a whisky along with some cocktail." Nagi said in his fancy accent.

"Oi oi, Nagi. Your still considered a minor in Japan." Yamato pushed up his glasses. How many times had it been since the adults had told Nagi that he was not legally allowed to drink in Japan.