Ch 15

Writing off the last piece of document that needed to be looked over for the day, Tenn let out a long, exhausted sigh yet with a sense of pride looking over the sack of documents he went through during the day. Proud he may be, a part of the teen felt guilty for leaving his idol career, even if it was just until the king recovers. 'A professional must never let fans down' is what he used to repeat in his head. Looking out at the night sky, he wonder how Gaku and Ryu where doing.

Stretching out his arms in the air, Tenn remembered something that he never got to finish investigating. Though it might be over midnight, he was determined to his search for answers. Walking away from his desk, he retrieved the notebook he had previously found and carefully brushed off the dust that piled up over the years.

Reading through the content of it, he smiled fondly of his late-mother's journal. Even if some words are unreadable because some faded, Tenn was able to decider the words that the queen was trying to convey. From her days of being a commoner to meeting the king, she smiled happily everyday despite there being people against the relationship between a Royal and a commoner. Tenn recalled his mother telling him the story about her life before and could only smile sadly now. Reading her thoughts, he noticed that the way she acted was similar to someone he knows, but he couldn't put his finger on it so he brushed it off.

Flipping past to the next page, he arrived at the page when he was born. Almost dropping the precious book, he gasped in surprise to find a secret that he never knew about. July 9: the day when a pair of twins where born. The last page written in the journal was a day that Tenn would never forget.

"... the day when the castle was attacked..."

No matter how much Tenn tried to search in the journal, the name of the other twin was faded. Not only that, the teen also found out about the secret of his sibling being a white magic user. Without name or any other information, he knew the search for his lost twin is going to be difficult; especially when he isn't even sure if he's still alive.

Gently closing the book and placing it in a secure place, Tenn walked out to the garden to collect his thoughts and put together the information he got.

"Tenn-nii!"

"That boy in my dream... Just who and where are you...? Was that a flashback? Then why did I forget my twin?"

***

Ryu is free from his job for the day and is alone as Gaku has another solo job to do. Everything was peaceful... at least that's what he hoped for.

"Look look! Isn't that Tsunashi Ryunosuke?"

"That is! What a lucky day!"

Darn. Looks like his disguise is seen through again.

He speed walked down the street hoping not to gather more attention to himself but luck was certainly not on his side, at least for now. More and more fans gathered and started chasing him down which forced him to sprint away.

Another teen walking towards his direction seems to be stumbling. His clothing consist of a white hoodie over his head, a mask and sunglasses.

With the accelerating speed that Ryu was gaining, he couldn't stop himself before crashing into the other teen.

As the two fell over, Ryu heard faint coughing which alarmed the idol.

"Um, are you ok? I'm terribly sorry for running into you!" Ryu frantically apologized.

"I'm *cough* fine... sorry, I should've been looking at where I was going." The other replied.