Stranger

Charlie's POV:
I started waking up looking around and noticing that I was in mo- Lizzie and Scarly's bed. I wasn't really sleepy anymore but still a little bit I think. I felt something in my mouth and pulled it out, just remembering that it was a paci. I wanted to put it back in my mouth but I also really wanted Scarly and Lizzie and I didn't want them to know how much I loved it.

I crawled out from under the covers and slid down the side of the bed. It was really tall and if I'm being honest I don't think I can get back up. I walked over to the door wanting mam- Scarly or Lizzie. It took a bit of struggle to open the handle as it was pretty high up so I had to get on my tippy toes, but I got it.  I heard talking and footsteps as I opened the door and got excited thinking it was m- Scarly. I gotta stop doing that. 

I stepped into the hallway and looked up only to see someone else. She kept looking at me and it was making me uncomfortable and scared because I have no idea who it is.  They look a lot like Lizzie, but I still didn't know them and it was upsetting me. I was frozen in place. I wanted to run and hide back in the room, but I couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried.

'Hey, what are you doing in here?' They asked. At this point I was holding in tears.

'Oh, honey. Please don't cry. I promise I'm not trying to scare you, I just wanna know what you're doing in here.' She said. I could feel my lip quivering and my body start to shake.

'Sweetheart, are you lost? Can I help you? I swear I'm not gonna hurt you. There's no reason to be scared.' She tried again. This time I let out a soft whimper.

'Uh, ok.' She thought for a moment,' Hey, Liz! scar! There's a baby in your hallway!'

Ma- Scarly was first to pop her head around the corner and as much as I noticed it, i was still staring at the lady in the hall.

'Charlie, baby. It's ok. This is just Lizzie's sister.' Ma- Scarly reassured me. I finally looked at her and whimpered wanting to run to her but still being to scared to move.

'Oh nugget, come here.' She opened her arms for me but I couldn't move. I could slightly see Lizzie make her way next to the new lady.

I looked at the lady and back to Scarly. I reached my arms out to her and took a risk at using my voice.

'Mama.' I cried out, internally wincing that I slipped up. But when I saw that new lady all I could think about was wanting my mommies.

Scarly looked shocked and she looked at Lizzie who was just the same. Then she smiled the biggest I've ever seen her and rushed over to pick me up. As soon as she got close enough, she lifted me into her arms and I held on for dear life.

'She bounced me up and down, 'Hey, shh. It's ok. Mama's here, bubba. Mama's got you.' I could here from her voice that she was smiling. I looked over her shoulder slightly and saw that two other women had joined Lizzie in the hallway. I quickly whined not liking all the eyes staring at me.

'Oh, nugget. I'm sorry. We should have told you before your nap.' I just buried myself further into her warmth.

'Liz, why don't you go talk to them in the living room, I'm gonna calm her down in our bedroom.' I heard mama say. Scarly say. Sorry.

'Yeah, we'll get everything from the car, too.' Lizzie said as I felt ma-Scarly nod before walking back into their room and closing the door.

A/N: OK this chapter was supposed to be like crazy long but I decided to break it up into smaller parts  so they come out faster. With that being said, be ready for the next part(s) of this.