Kisses

Charlie's POV:
Mama sat down on the bed against the headboard, with me buried into her chest.

'Hey, nugget. Can you look at me?' I shook my head at her request.

'Please, baby. Mama wants to see those pretty eyes.' She said. This time I reluctantly pulled away to look at her. She softly wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

'You're ok, baby. I'm sorry we didn't tell you they were gonna be here. That was just Lizzie's sisters and mom.' She explained, brushing my baby hairs out of my face. I looked down at the bed and noticed my paci. I really wanted to grab it now but I couldn't because mama was with me.

'Here, nugget.' She picked it up and placed it in my mouth. I looked at her to be sure, and all I could see was the love and adoration in her eyes. I thought for another moment before taking it out of my mouth.

'No, baby. It's ok. It's calming you down.' She tried to argue. I shook my head.

'What do you mean no?' She said, genuinely confused. I pouted my lips and patted them. She smiled at me before leaning down to peck them softly. As soon as she pulled away, I couldn't help but give her a toothy grin before sticking my paci back in my mouth.

'Oh, you stinker. You just wanted kissies from mama.' She said. Then she started tickling me and I was left completely defenseless. Giggling so loud behind my paci.

'Ma-m-a. S'op! C-c-an-n-t br-ea-thhh!' I tried through my giggles. She stopped and picked me off the bed, letting me calm down.

'You're such a cheeky girl.' She said smiling at me. I looked up at her after regaining my breath and leaned up kissing her lips with my paci still in my mouth.

'Thank you, bubba.'she told me.

'Now, how was your nap?' She asked.

''Ood but you no dere.' I said muffled by the paci.

'Oh, I'm sorry nugget. I promise I'll always be close though.' She apologized. I leaned against her chest listening to the rhythmic beat of her heart.

'Ok, why don't we go find Lizzie?' She suggested and thinking about it I really wanted to see Lizzie so I nodded eagerly. She laughed at my antics before getting off the bed and walking us out to the living room. I hid my face in her neck as we walked in. Mama sat us beside lizzie and I pulled away to look at her. She smiled at me and I returned it just watching her. Then I saw her and mama kiss and it upset me. I started pouting, wondering why mama got a kiss and I didn't.

'Hey, lovebirds. I think someone's a little jealous.' I heard one of the younger women of the three say. Mama and Lizzie looked down at me to find me pouting.

'Oh, does someone else want a kiss?' Lizzie said. I nodded and pulled the paci out of my mouth before pouting my lips out. She chuckled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and I smiled. I leaned into mama's chest for a second before pulling away from her and looking up. I patted my lips and she grand my hand and kissed it before pecking my pout away.

'Tank you ma- Scarly. I sowwy.' I told her realizing my mistake. She looked at lizzie before looking back at me.

'Alright, we'll be right back. I'm gonna go have a chat with Charlie.' Scarly announced. Lizzie nodded as she stood up with me and walked to the kitchen.