Mine To Torment

"What the -"

Before we could think, three tall muscular-built men came out and pulled us into the car before injecting something into our necks. It felt so dreamy that I forgot about everything for a moment until I heard Paxe struggles against one of the kidnappers. 

"LEAVE US, M-" She screamed with all her strength.

I could barely keep my eyes open. I couldn't move; everything seemed blurry, but I could hear them laughing and growling, making my heart clench with fear.

All I could do was pray for our safety.

"It was just on time." The man near me said while holdings my arms tightly, making it almost impossible for me to get up.

"He would have killed us all if she had taken off." Said the one from the driver's seat.

I could hear Paxe whimpering slowly.

"Won't ya stay still ?" The man growled and slapped her face hard.

"Come on, Luigi, throw her out of the car. He won't be happy to see her; she isn't required."
The man from the front snapped at this guy named Luigi.

"Who says she isn't required ?" Luigi laughed creepily. What if they do something to her?

"Let us go... please."
I could barely manage to speak.

"Oh well, look, she speaks too." Luigi laughed while gripping my hair tightly, making me wince in pain.

Gradually I felt blackness sweeping in front of my eyes.
I woke up once or twice from the forced slumber.

The first time I was lying against the car seat with my head thrown back, I could hear them throwing Paxe off the car. I tried to bawl out too, but one of them gripped my waist and forced me to sit on his lap before injecting another syringe into my neck.

And the second time I woke up, I heard a few huffed noises. I was in the arms of a man, his chest and neck were fully tattooed, and he smelled of sweat. I wanted to get off him, but it felt like I had no energy to talk or move.

"Leave...me.." Somehow I managed to utter those words.

"Not yet, sweetheart." He whispered.

Niccolò

There she was, passed out on the couch in my living room. Looking so peaceful, but little does she know this is the only time she can sleep peacefully and fearlessly in this house.

How dare she run away from the country? She can't escape her fate no matter how hard she tries. 

Now she is all mine. Mine to torment. Mine to kill.

I brought my chair near the couch when I saw her opening her eyes while adjusting to the room's brightness.

"Rise and shine, sleepy, head."
I whispered near her ears, making her flinch.

She smelled of Lavender, making me lose myself in the scent. I could hear her breathing unevenly in fear.

I backed away from her, my eyes never leaving her beautiful blue orbs. She looked so innocent and scared.

"W-Who are you?"
Her voice was hoarse with a hint of fear. I can sense it, and I sure as hell liked it.

"Someone you should fear."

I said while stroking her cheeks with the back of my hand.

"Are you afraid, princess?"

"I-I am not afraid of a-anyone."
She spoke while still struggling to breathe.

She flinched again when I plucked a hair strand behind her ear.

"Not afraid, you say, eh ?" I chuckled darkly.

"Why am I here ?" She spoke with a hint of confidence in her voice.

"You know you talk too much for someone who is tied to a chair, Caterina" I laid against the chair while spreading my legs casually.

"How do you know my name? WHO ARE YOU ?" She cried out in irritation.

Caterina

Suddenly he came closer to me, making me fall back. His nose was inches from me; I could feel his breath on my forehead.

"Yell at me again, and I'll give you a real reason to scream." He smirked as he placed his finger over my lips.

I was so pissed that I jerked his hands away as I looked at him directly.

"Fuck you" 

The next moment I felt a sharp sting against my cheek, making me fall back from shock. He fucking slapped me. I have never been hit in my entire life. How dare he?

I looked at him with tears of anger in my eyes.

"Lucky for you, I am in a good mood; now fix your nasty attitude until we meet again, okay?"

He held my chin with his fingers lightly while calling someone from his phone.

"Tristano, take her into the basement, and don't take her out until I ask you to." With that, he went upstairs, leaving me alone in the room.

A few minutes later, a tall red-haired guy walked in. I noticed that tattoo on his chest ... so he is one of the men who carried me here?

He untied me harshly and looked down as he pushed his hair to one side, revealing an eyebrow piercing.

"Come one, stand up; I will not carry you again. You are heavy."

"I don't even want your filthy hands on me."
I mumbled.

"What did you say?" His eyebrows raised.

"I said fuck you and your boss too; I am not scared of you all. "
I snapped at him.

He rolled his eyes before taking my arms and forcing me out of the room.

I struggled to set myself free, but the more I tried to, his grip tightened, making me wince in pain.

The house was huge; a few housekeeping staff members in uniform looked at me with pity in their eyes, making my heart drop in fear.

"Leave my hand, you motherfucking -"

"As you wish, sweetheart."

He removed his hands from my arm, suddenly making me collapse on the floor with a loud thud.

I fell on my right leg, making me cry out in pain. I heard him laughing as he closed the door behind me.

Bloody hell

A/N

Vote or get kidnapped by Tristano ( he is cute tho 🥰)