Hello, Love

At 3:30 in the morning, Tristano and I were inside his car, waiting for Paxe to show up. I was anxious.

I didn't notice my legs were shaking badly until Tristano held my knees.

"Don't panic, Caterina; everything's gonna be fine." He smiled.

Soon an intense light flashed in our direction; it was Paxe in her car.
She looked distraught and scared. I didn't want to involve her, but she is the only person who gives a fuck about my existence.

I thanked Tristono and kissed his cheek before jumping out of the car towards Paxe.

"Are you alright ?"
She had tears in her eyes.

I nodded.

"I thought they would kill you, I talked to your aunt and informed the police, but nothing worked out. I was really worried; you know I haven't slept properly for like 6 days."

She rambled, but I hugged her, making her laugh.
She took me towards her car as I waved at Tristano one last time.

"Do you like him?" Paxe asked as I adjusted my seatbelt.

"I don't know what I felt; I was too scared. He helped and was always there for me; I will always be grateful ."

"I understand." She smiled.

I slept in the backseat for a few hours until I felt bright sun rays falling directly on my eyes, giving me a sense of freedom.

"Good morning " She sounded happy.

"What time is it ?"
I yawned.

"6:26; we will reach Verona in about 15 minutes; my cousin owns a warehouse there, so you can live there until I get your documents ready in a few days so you can go to Germany."

"Oh, Paxe, how can I thank you ?"

"Shut up !! " Paxe scrunched her nose, making both of us laugh. This is probably the first time I have laughed like this in these six days.

I hope things don't get messed up.

Niccolò

It's been two days, and I still can't figure out her exact location. All I have is the chip I inserted in her, covered in dry blood. Her family has no idea about her. There hasn't been any police report against us. Has she left the country?

No, I hope not. It will be considerable trouble to get her back from Germany. I can't afford that.
I was busy thinking when I heard one of my guards breaking into my room.

"Boss, She is here ."

"Did she say anything ?"

He shook his head. Guess I will have to make her speak.
I entered the basement. There she was, tied against the wall with busted lips. She looked at me with hatred in her eyes while I smiled.

"Hello, Luv."

She rolled her eyes, making me clench my fists in anger.

"Let's do this in my way, shall we ?" I muttered as I rolled my sleeves.

Caterina

I was walking alone late at night when I heard his deep voice echoing in my ears, making me shiver.

"Princess "

"Come back "

"You know you can't escape me."

I could hear his footsteps
follow me in the empty streets; I looked around. There was no one to ask for help.

The more I ran from him, the more closer he appeared.

"Leave me, please I don't want to die."

I cried and ran like a crazy person. Suddenly I stumbled and fell.

"Caterina, you are alright? I got you."

"Tristano .. he is following me. He has a gun; he is -"

Suddenly Tristano collapsed in my arms.
There was a hole in his forehead; soon, my hands and face were covered in his blood.

I turned around in fear, only to see a gun on my forehead.

"Farewell, Princess." He growled.

Bam

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock gasping for air. My whole face was covered in sweat. I was shivering so severely, making me breathe unevenly.

I sighed in relief when I realised I was dreaming.
I drank water from the bed stand and tried to calm myself down.

It's been two days since I stayed at Paxe's cousin's house, but Niccolò was still in my mind. What if finds me? What if he gets to know about Tristano? He took a significant risk for me. I can't let him get into trouble.

Suddenly I heard a feeble knock on the door, making me almost shriek in surprise. It was Stefano.

"Hey Caterina, I am going to my office. I will come back by evening. There are toasts in the oven. You can have them for breakfast. "

"Okay. Thank you, Stefano."

_______

Later in the evening, I was relaxing on the couch, watching Netflix.
Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing.

It must be Stefano. I opened the door, but there was no one. Instead, there was a package box on the porch.
Stefano must have ordered something, so I brought the box inside the put it on the table.

What's in there?

A/N

I am watching Strangers from hell nowadays, y'all it's the creepiest series I have ever seen but I love it though 🥰