⚠️ How Will You Kill Me ?

Within a second, I was lying on the floor with my back against the floor. He was hovering over me while I struggled to shoot him. I didn't want to miss this chance. I tried to kill him.

BANG BANG BANG

Three bullets were fired in a different direction of the room, shattering his alcohol collection. The glass pieces flew in our approach, making me shut my eyes in shock. He pulled me down and covered my body while all the details pierced into his skin.

I was in shock. He stood up, groaning in pain. The back of his shirt was covered with blood. He placed the gun inside a drawer while he struggled to remove the pieces from his back.

"Why would you do that ?"

I held him by his collar. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"I wanted to kill you; why did you save me? WHY ?" I began to hit his chest.
Suddenly he held my hands and caged me into the wall.

"I would never allow anything or anyone to hurt you."

Niccolò

"I would never allow anything or anyone to hurt you ." I hissed.

She looked at me with teary eyes for a moment.
"But you are hurting me. You break my heart every day."

Her voice was shaky and almost like a whisper.
I felt my heart drop in my chest. I felt pathetic. I don't want to make you cry. I don't want to hurt her anymore.

"I-I am sorry, baby."

"If you are sorry, then let me go !" I yelled.

"Freedom is the only thing I can't give you, Princess."

"Then I don't think I need anything from you."
She removed my grip from her hands and began to move out of the room.
I held her hand.

"You are a brave woman, Caterina, but don't ever think about doing that again with the stunt you pulled out today. I won't go easy on you."

We started at each other for a minute. Her eyes were alluring. She first broke eye contact, making me return to my senses.

"Doesn't it hurt ?"

"Are you worried about me, Princess ?"

"What? No! I hope you bleed out and die." She scoffed.

"Your eyes say the opposite."

I began to pick the glass pieces out of my arm. She closed her eyes when I took a bit out, blood oozing.
God, she is so cute.

"How will you kill me if you can't see me bleed, Angelo ?"

She narrowed her eyes at me before stomping out of the room.

______

I was in the garden watering plants when I felt two strong pairs wrapped around my waist.

"Princess ", He held his chin on my shoulders and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Wh-What do you want ?"

"You ", my breathing hitched. He laughed while turning me around.

"You get so scared; I just wanted to tell you that I won't be home at night, so don't try anything funny, alright ?"

I didn't say anything. He held the back of my neck and twisted my ponytail, making me face him.

"I expected an answer by now."

I nodded.

"Say it, Caterina."

"I won't try to run away."
"You must behave."
He kissed me lightly before heading toward his car.

_____

It was nearly 1 in the night when I heard footsteps towards my room. Who must be here at this time?

The door flung open, revealing Luigi.

"Wh-What are you doing ?"

"Niccolò asked me to keep an eye on you."

"You don't have to
keep an eye literally; get out of my room."

He chuckled darkly.

"I don't feel like it."
He stumbled as he walked toward the bed; I felt a strong smell in the air.

"Are you drunk?"

"I don't know. Am I ?" He chuckled.

What is he finding so funny?

"Luigi gets out of my room; otherwise, I will shout."

"Do it then?", He said as he advanced in my direction.

"L-Luigi, stop right there. I am warning you."
I said as I jumped down from the bed and moved past him to open the door. But he stopped and held me by my waist, dropping me down and making my head bang against the floor.

I winced in pain. I felt like my head was throbbing; I could feel the energy leaving my body. It was not expected.

"Enjoyed the dinner, eh ?"

"What have you done to me ?" I gasped for air.

"Sprinkled a drug, I think ?"

"What the -"

Suddenly he hovered over me, trapping me between his arms.

"I will make sure you learn the lesson for lying on my name, He must have forgiven you over a night, but it won't be enough for me, sweetheart."He hissed.

I could not move my body; these drugs messed with my brain. I couldn't think straight; I could see the room revolving. I wanted to shout, but only feeble voices could leave my lips.
I could hear him laughing and growling. At that moment, I was scared for my life.

"Let me go " I wanted to put on a fight but barely moved my body.

"I will " With that, he started to push my lower down while I threw my leg at him, trying my best. My leg hit his abdomen, making him groan.

"Don't touch me, Asshole."

"You whore, someone needs to fix that attitude of yours."
He slapped me repeatedly until I felt a stinging pain in my cheeks.
Suddenly he pushed my lower and underwear down; I could feel the coldness of the floor.

"Don't -" Warm tears rolled down my eyes. I continuously tried to set myself free.
He pulled his zipper down while holding my shoulders on the floor. He jerked his erection once or twice before I could feel him down there. I cried and shouted for help, but those were not enough for the workers to hear.

Suddenly he entered me, making me gasp in shock. He held my breasts through my T-shirt while he pushed himself into me.

"Fuck yeah, You're so tight." His voice echoed in my ears, making me feel disgusted.
He flipped me back, taking me by complete surprise. I felt humiliated lying naked in front of him. My eyes were filled with tears making my vision blurry.

"Let me -" He entered me from behind while clenching my hair tightly, causing unbearable pain in my skull. He continued flipping me around and saying many embarrassing things, making me feel disgusted. I felt like dying was a better escape from this hell.

"That's what you get when you try to mess with me bitch."
He said as he slapped my cheek lightly to one side as pulled his trousers back.

I could hear him whistle as he left the room, leaving me on the floor. I kept staring at the ceiling until darkness swept before my eyes.

A/N

Todo:
1. Kill Luigi
2. Kill Niccolò
3. Marry Tristano ☺️❤️