Stick To The Plan

"A knife? Princess, are you flirting with me?"

The expressions on his face lightened as his lips twitched into a challenging smirk. There was something about that gaze warning me, scaring me about the future. He knows something, doesn't he? But the actual question is if I should be scared.

He looked down at the dagger in my hand; I removed it immediately, slightly intimidated by him, mentally cursing myself for being so weak.

He took his jacket off, threw it in the backseat, and took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wrap around the blood stain. I looked outside the window avoiding his dark stare on me.

"Did you miss me ?" He spoke up, his eyes still focused on the way ahead.

"What makes you think that ?" I giggle, making him realise his question's stupidity as I continue looking outside the window.

He looked at me for a moment before diverting his eyes back to the road. There was silence for a whole minute until he finally spoke up.

"I missed you."

This time I turned around, looking into his eye to see if he was being sincere. I scoffed loudly before turning on the radio; my heart didn't want to believe his appealing lies anymore. I made the mistake of falling for this man once and have zero intention of repeating it.

I won't let this monster manipulate me ever again. Never.

_____

Last night was fun; pissing Niccolò and making him bleed somewhat satisfied my inner goddess. At least he got a taste of the revenge I am planning for him.

"I asked them to make your favourite dessert."

Niccolò said proudly as he took a sip of the wine as the maids placed different traditional Italian food and my favourite Panna Cotta. Mhm, I have to admit I missed the taste. I close my eyes, feeling the dessert satisfy my taste buds.
He raised his eyebrows, expecting me to say something, but I ignored him. Does he expect a thank you or something like that? Isn't he planning to kill me anyway?

"You aren't talking to me since yesterday." He whined as he wiped his lips and threw the napkin on the table.
I looked up, annoyed with stuffed cheeks glaring at him dead in the eyes. He narrowed his eyes as I continued to chew the food.

"Are you still angry?"

Are you still angry? Huh?

I looked at him in disbelief. What does this man want from me? To play lovers again after he threw me away?
I sighed in submission.

"You wanna talk? Fine, let's talk."

I folded my arms around my chest before placing the fork back on the plate.

"So tell me, Niccolò, how are you planning to kill me ?"

I placed my chin on my palms, looking at him curiously.

"Princ -"

"How about poisoning me? Huh? Guns and knives will be too painful, isn't it ?" I crunched my nose in disgust.

"I suggest you not talk about that." He hissed, looking at me with rage as he clenched in jaw.

"How about throwing me from the terrace? Or...or maybe overdose -"

"I SAID SHUT UP "

Suddenly he grabbed the table cloth from his end and swung it over the floor, making me flinch in surprise. I stood up immediately as he growled, making all the maids enter the room in a panic. I looked around to see their fear-stricken faces. For a moment, I was terrified, for I had never seen him that angry except for the day I escaped with Paxe.

He looked scary before heading upstairs, leaving the maids to pick up the mess I had made. What's wrong with him?
If he were going to throw tantrums, at least he would have let me eat first. I looked at the floor...my Panna Cotta...ugh.

I was about to go to my room when someone grabbed my wrist. It was Luna.
I looked back in surprise, which made her apologise for her sudden actions.

"What did you say to him?"

"Nothing he doesn't know already." I shrugged casually.

Her lips frowned.
"Please don't provoke him anymore; he has spent months in his room drunk; this is the first time after so many days that he finally decided to eat here." She looked concerned.

But why would he stay in his room for-

I missed you

Was he being honest yesterday? So what if he was? I shrugged off the thought and ran up to my room.

____

~ He landed today. Stick to the plan
- E ~

I sighed in relief from hearing the sound from the pager. A smile spreads on my face after hearing from him for the first time in days. He did his part. Now it's all me.

______

I knocked once or twice before twisting the knob. The door made a high-pitched noise in the middle of the night, causing a shiver to run down my spine. The only light source was the full moon peeking through the window, looking all alone yet beautiful.

My gaze turned to the bathroom door as the knob twisted. I clenched my fists; this was the only chance I had.

My lips twitched into a light seductive grin as I saw him coming out of the bathroom, a single towel wrapped around his waist as he rubbed his hair lightly with the others.
His actions stopped when he saw me standing near the door. Even in the room full of darkness, I could see his confused yet lusty eyes. His eyebrows raised in amusement as I slowly moved in his direction. He was pretty taken aback as I took the towel from his hand and pushed him into the couch.

" I -" His lips parted, wanting to say something. I grazed my middle finger over his lips, not wanting to interrupt, and began to wipe his hair lightly, his eyes never leaving mine.

I leaned in and pecked his lips as I sat on his lap.
His confused expressions shifted into a playful smirk as he placed both hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and making me moan as he continued to suck my now exposed skin travelling to my cleavage.

"I see you missed me more than your daddy."

A/N

I won't say a word 🌹