⚠️ Daddy's Little Kitten

"Now be a good girl and listen to daddy." He smirked.

He closed the door behind me and looked at me with a stupid smirk making me clench the ends of my shorts in fear.
He came forward, making me jump back; I didn't want him to touch me again.

He kept on coming in my direction. The look of lust on his face made my heart drop. Suddenly he lept over me, hitting my back harshly against the wall.

"Mmh...what shall I do with you, Caterina?"
He said as he held my cheek lightly. I turned my head sideways, not wanting his filthy hands on me.

Suddenly he gripped my neck, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Don't you dare turn your gaze away?"
My breathing hitched.

"Why are you doing this to me ?" I could barely speak.

He loosened his grip on my neck and moved his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"I loved fucking you; I wanna feel you again."

He took out a gun from his pocket and slid it inside my shorts, making me gasp as the cold metal slid against my lower body.

"Please..don't.." I pleaded as warm tears escaped my eyes.

"Kiss me "
My eyes widened. I looked at his green eyes. He looks so innocent. His face could even fool the greatest monsters.

"Don't make me repeat myself."
A serious enraged expression replaced the smile on his face. I looked down, not wanting to feel his gaze at me.

"Please, I beg you, don't make me -" He turned around and pushed me to the floor, making me gasp in shock.

He slid his hands into his pocket and took out his phone. I was confused. What is he doing?

Suddenly he held his phone in front of my face. It was a picture of Tristano and me kissing. He had a photo... evidence.

"I think I would have to send this to Niccolò."
He grinned.

"No, no, please don't"

"Too late, kitten"

I need to make this stop; he needs to distract him.
Unwillingly I stood up immediately and pushed him against the wall taking him by complete surprise. I held his cheeks with both my hands and ... I kissed. His lip piercing felt cold against my mouth.

He placed the phone back into his pocket as a slight smirk appeared on his face like he knew this would happen. He gripped my waist tightly, pulling me towards his lower body. I could feel his erection against my stomach. A tear escaped my eyes.
I tried to pull away from him. But he held my breasts tightly and twisted my erected nipple, making me gasp. He took that opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner as he sucked my tongue and lips, making me feel disgusted.

Suddenly he pushed me down, making me kneel in front of him. I looked at the floor as tears streamed down my cheeks.
I heard him removing his belt.
"Look at daddy" I continued to look down.

Suddenly I felt his belt's tight grip against my neck, making me look up at him.

He brought his lips closer to my ear as a shiver ran through my body.
"Time for the lollipop, Kitten" I shut my eyes in disgust. My breathing became uneven in fear.

He stood up and pulled his trousers and underwear down within a second. His erection sprang in front of my face. Inches away from my lips.

"Please, I don't want to .. Luigi pleas- "
He ran his erection all over my face making me stop midway.

"Now now, kitten, open that pretty mouth of yours."

"I don't want -" He grabbed my face and forcefully pushed his cock into my mouth, making me choke.

"Yeah, bitch come on, choke."

He pushed himself deeper into my mouth as he grabbed my hair tightly.

My vision grew blurry as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Come on ...do it..fuck yeah."
As light moans escaped from his mouth, he threw his head back in pleasure.
I was breathless.

Suddenly he pulled it out, making me breathe heavily but shoved it back within seconds, making me gag continuously as more tears streamed down my face. I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

He moaned loudly as he released a warm liquid into my mouth, making me want to throw up. I pushed him away and began to spill it out. He held my chin as he fixed his trousers.

"Swallow it " I shook my head in denial.

He cupped my cheeks, forcing me to swallow the liquid as he chuckled.
I shook my head as tears dropped down my cheeks, begging him not to make me do it.

"Fine, where is my phone ?"

I looked down and swallowed it unwillingly.

"Daddy's little kitten" He caressed my hair lightly and stomped out of the room.

I rushed into the bathroom to cleanse my mouth.

Niccolò

It was early in the morning when I came back to the mansion. My clothes were covered in blood and sweat. We were outnumbered and had a few casualties. But at least we got the deal signed. That's what matters.

I was on my way to my room when I heard Caterina's maid rushing in my direction.

"What's wrong ?"

"She. She hasn't opened her room since yesterday evening. She isn't responding -."

"What?! "

I pushed her aside before she could finish and rushed toward her room.

"Caterina ?"

"Open the door, Caterina!"

I banged the door, but still, there was no response.

"I said open the bloody door !!" I growled.

I hope she is planning something stupid again. I don't want to punish her again. I don't want to do that ever again.

I immediately ordered one of my men to get spare keys and entered the room.

"Caterina ?" I gasped.

A/N

Im outta here 👩‍🌾