Chapter 14, An unexpected encounter

It felt as if someone had hit the fast forward button on my life. November flew by and before we knew it, it was the beginning of the Christmas season. 

The babies had grown a lot too, It felt like they had both doubled in size, because my bump definitely had. Honestly, I really thought I was having girls, but it didn’t really matter. Louis had experience with girls and I had brothers so we would be great with either. 

Later that day, after everyone had left, the four of us and grandma were sat on the couch eating left over cupcakes and reminiscing over old childhood videos and pictures, from over 10 years ago.

Some were funny, some were cute, but most of them were so cringe that I wondered if something was seriously wrong with us. I thought mine were bad  but Jordan’s were the worst by FAR. 

Grandma kept her word and brought out the ‘Justin Bieber’ pics.

They were photos of little Jordan shirtless with his jeans sagging and half of his boxers exposed. A gold chain hanging around his neck, black shades and his cap backwards. Fluffy, ginger curls peaking out the sides.

As we were all enjoying and laughing at the pictures, Jordan sat there hating every second of it.

“How old was he in this picture, gran?” I asked.

“Twelve, I think.” 

“Damn bro, you really thought you were Justin Bieber.” Keign laughed.

“Its all good, go ahead,  laugh it off everybody.” Jordan said facetiously.

“Jordan, you look a little hot and flustered.” Keign said.

“Do I?” he stood up and checked himself out in the mirror, hung on the wall.

“Yeah, I think you might have...BIEBER FEVER!” Keign burst out laughing and I laughed along with him.

“Wow, alright. All I’m gonna say is you deserve what’s coming.” He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to scroll through pictures. He had an evil grin on his face.

“What are you doing?”

“Remember Christmas two years ago?” Jordan asked. 

Keign looked confused.

“When me, you and our cousin Leo stayed up in the basement the whole night.”

Keign gasped and glared at Jordan. “You wouldn’t.” “I got the video of you wearing mum’s bra.” Jordan teased.

“What!” mum asked confusedly.

“Ah hell no! give it here.”

“Nope.” Jordan stood up and pressed play on the video.

“Bro!” 

Keign tackled Jordan to the ground, wrestling him for the phone. They fought like little kids, laughing and yelling.

“Boys! No fighting.” Grandma sighed.

“Only if you tell him to give me the phone.” 

“Jordan really? You’re 22 years old.” mum said.

“Fine.” He stood up and brushed himself off.

“Here you go.” He held out his phone to Keign.

“SIKE! I’m gonna send it to everyone.” Jordan ran off into the garden.