The Naughty & Nice Center

(Name), Bernard, and Curtis were strolling through the workshop when they found Toy Santa in an area he should not be, with a long list that's not meant for his plastic eyes. "Curtis, what is he doing in the naughty-and-nice center?" Bernard asked his number two elf, who threw his hands up in the air like, 'how should I know?'

The trio run over check on the toy. "What's going on here?" Bernard asked, climbing into the center. "I'm checking the naughty-nice list. Actually I'm checking it twice." Toy Santa answered, with a grin.

"We already told you!" Bernard said, raising is voice. He glanced at (Name) and Curtis, who were surprised to hear that kind of tone from him. Bernard look back at Toy Santa. "It's been checked. Don't worry."

"I do worry. There's a lot of mistakes on this list." Toy Santa said, holding up the list. "What? That's impossible, we don't make mistakes." (Name) told him. "Oh, but you did! I'll give you a big FAT for instance!" The Toy said, leaning in close to (Name's) face.

"In Denmark, there's a guy named Sven Halstrom right here." Toy Santa taps on Denmark located on the giant steel glob. "He's a Dane. He was wiping his nose on his sister's shirt. Yuk! THAT'S NOT VERY NICE! And yet he's on the nice list."

"We try to cut most children slack this time of year." Curtis explained. "I don't understand that! Kids are misbehaving everywhere. They're running with scissors. They're sticky. 'I'm not gonna stop this car!' 'NO, WE'RE NOT THERE YET!' 'Brush your teeth!' 'Pick up those clothes!' It goes on and on."

"But they're just kids! Everybody misbehaves some time." Bernard explained, Toy Santa drops the list and grab the handbook from an elf who was holding it for him. "But according to The Santa Handbook, naughty kids get lumps of coal in their stockings. Right? We will make stockings. In my opinion, they should all get coal in their stockings. Don't you?"

"No! That's not how it works!" Curtis yelled. "You can't possibly think that's a good idea! If all the children of the world all become unhappy at once, you'll kill the Spirit of Christmas!" (Name) explained, but Toy Santa ignored her.

"Get me the naughty-nice list. Get me every list!" Toy Santa gave the Handbook back to the little elf girl. "GET ME... everything." He pushes the elf froward and the two walked off. The trio looked at each other with worry.

"I don't suppose you can teleport to my Dad and let him know what's going on." (Name) said, turning her to boyfriend. Bernard shook his head slightly. "No... I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment. Not when the magic so weak now." (Name) thinks for a moment till she gets an idea.

"Curtis." The glass elf look up at (Name). "You remember that new jet pack you've been working on." She asked. "Yeah? What about it?" He asked. "Go work on that and make sure it's ready. I get the feeling one of us will need to go get the real Santa."

Curtis scurried off to begin working the jet pack while (Name) and Bernard stayed in the workshop to help the elves and discuss Toy Santa's behavior. "I swear he keeps getting worse." (Name) commented. "I know. I feel like need to sleep with one eye open now." Bernard said.

"Ms. Helper?" (Name) turn, looking down to see the little elf chef, who was looking at the ground. "D-do you want a cookie?" She asked, sniffing. (Name) quickly squat down to the elf's level. "Oh, sweetie what's wrong?" She asked, gently rubbing the girl's shoulder to comfort her.

"I gave Santa a cookie and he..." She sniffs. "He spit it out and said it was disgusting and then he threw it on the ground and step on it." The little chef explained, letting out another sniff. "Sweetie I'm so sorry." (Name) took the basket from the girl, setting it aside so she could pull the elf in for a hug.

"Why would Santa do that?" The elf asked, crying into (Name's) shoulder. "Santa not quite himself at the moment. Maybe it's best you don't talk to him till after Christmas." Bernard told the girl, kneeling down next to (Name).

"Everyone here knows you make the best cookies." (Name) told the elf. "Really?" The girl asked, looking up at the Little Helper. "Of course. They're always sweet just like you!" The elf smiles, wiping one of her eyes.

(Name) pulls the elf back, wiping away the other tear stream on with sleeve. "Feel better?" She asked and the little chef nodded. "Good. Now if you need anything else come find me." The elf nodded, grabbing her basket of cookies, skipping off. (Name) and Bernard stood up, watching the little chef till she was out of sight. Bernard smiles and turns to look at his girlfriend only to see her scowling. "(Name)?"

"I'm gonna kill." She said, right before she started marching off. "Ah... no you're not!" Bernard said, grabbing her arm to stop her. "I don't think the elves need the imagine of Santa being torn apart by his daughter in their minds."

"Fine..." She grumbled, coming to a stop. She then thinks for a moment and turns to look at Bernard. "Can I just take one of his legs instead?" She asked. "No!" Bernard answered, (Name) looked away in a huff.

"You know... seeing you comfort her like that. I think you make a great mother." Bernard commented, as a smile grew on his lips. "Really?" (Name) asked, turning her head to look at he boyfriend. "I was just doing what felt right." She explained. "That's what'll make you a good Mom."

(Name) smiles up at Bernard, feeling her heart flutter at the idea of becoming a mother. "Well... I think you make a great Dad too. I remember how good you were with Charlie when he was little." Bernard laughs shaking his head. "Me? A Dad?"

"I'm serious. You never talk down to Charlie and treated him like a his view matter. Unlike Laura and Neil. You make a great Dad." (Name) explained, now giving Bernard the butterfly feelings of being a Father.

"One day maybe." Bernard said, leaning down to give (Name) kiss on the forehead. "One day." (Name) repeated, and stood on her toes to give Bernard a peck on the lips.