The Battle For The North Pole

After trying to rip a tooth out and falling down the stairs, Scott and Curtis were able to get help from the Tooth Fairy, who flew them back to the North Pole. However shortly after arriving the two are captured by Toy Santa's soldiers. The two of them are tied back to back, in the workshop while Toy Santa locks up the elves in the duplicating machine room.

"Sometimes being a despot is a tough business." Toy Santa said, laughing as he uses a toy monkey to lock the doors. Toy Santa hummed to himself as he walk over to where Scott and Curtis are tied up, in a giant ribbon. "It's Scott, isn't it?"

"Yeah. What are you supposed to be?" Scott asked, his doppelgänger. "A better, stronger version of what you used to be, with a flawless complexion, I might add. Looks it just glistens." Toy Santa gives a toothy grin as he turns his head.

"Listen to me. I'm back now. So, untie us. Let the elves go and give me back the coat." Scott told him. Toy Santa mumbles to himself in thought. "NO CAN DO! It's Christmas Eve I have coal to deliver. And I don't want those naughty kids to suffer!" Toy Santa explained before he laughs.

"Boys! One, two, three!" Toy Santa  and his soldiers turn around. "And one, two! Try to keep up! Let's go. Move it on!" Toy Santa said, as they march out of the workshop and towards the stables.

Scott and Curtis try to loosen the ribbon to get free but it was useless. "Try to... it's just too tight." Curtis stops letting out a sigh of defeat. "This is all my fault. I thought I could create another Santa. My elfin pride blinded me to all reason. There's only one Santa."

"Well, I've done a pretty rotten job. I didn't check the list twice. My kid thinks I betrayed him. I hurt the woman I love. And now my daughter going to lose the best thing that ever happen to her. I ruined Christmas." Scott let out a sight, accepting this is the end.

Suddenly snow started falling into the workshop. The two look up just in time to see Charlie using climbing gear to get down from the sunroof. "Charlie! Charlie how'd you get up here?" Charlie unhooks himself and smiles at his father, showing he's missing a tooth.

"Get us out of this come on!" As Charlie untied his father and Curtis, the Tooth Fairy flies in carrying Carol, the woman Scott has fallen for. "Scott!" Once he was free Scott went over to Carol, to hug her. "I got to fly in with the Tooth Fairy!"

As the sort-of couple talks the Toothy Fairy walks over to Charlie. "Brush between meals and don't forget the the floss." The Tooth Fairy then turns to Scott and Carol. "And if anybody cares I'm exhausted. And she has a beautiful smile." Carol smiles at the complement.

"Thank you for everything my friend." Scott said, shaking Tooth Fairy's hand. "No. Thank you. I am... Ha-ha! The Molarnator!" Tooth Fairy flaps his wings flying up and out the window, pulling his goggles down over his eyes. "Whooooa!"

"Come on!" Scott runs to where the elves are locked up, removing the monkey and opening the doors. "Hey!" All the elves inside looked at him heartbroken not saying a word. "...You're free." The elves walk out of the room, some shaking their heads at Scott in disappointment. "Y-you know... it's not over."

(Name) and Bernard walk out of the room, Scott look to them for help. "(Name)! Bernard! You both okay? What's wrong with them?" Scott asked, pointing at the elves with his thumb. "You weren't here!" (Name) said raising her voice. Scott look at his daughter surprise.

"You didn't listen to me or Bernard! You left a unstable toy to take over the Pole. Working the elves to the bone and belittling everyone around him! This wouldn't have happen if you just trusted us to handle things! We trusted you... but you couldn't do the same."

(Name) bump her father's shoulder as she walk pass him. Scott looks hurt by this and turns to Bernard. The Head Elf shook his head at Santa and walk away to comfort (Name) instead. "You know... Alright right I owe you an apology!" He yelled turning around, all the elves stop to look at Scott.