Merry Christmas To All & To All A Good Night

Scott use the duplicating machine, setting it to Reduce, to shrink Toy Santa down to toy size where he could no longer hurt anyone. "You idiot! Wait a minute, something's shocking me." Toy Santa said inside the machine.

"Dad you were great." Charlie told his father who was now in the Santa outfit. "Sounds like you were too." Scott told him, walking out of the machine room. "We've got ten minutes." (Name) told her father, putting her Little Helper hat on. "Where is Carol?" Scott asked looking around.

"Scott!" The woman called, coming over with Bernard. "Carol! Are you all right?" Scott asked her. "Yes!" Scott look at his daughter pointing at her and Carol. "Oh by the way, this is my daughter (Name). (Name) Carol, Carol (Name)." He introduce them. "Hi." Carol said waving at the girl. "Hey.

"Where are you going?" Bernard asked Scott. "It's Christmas time, I gotta deliver gifts." Scott answered. "Santa, aren't you forgetting something?" The Head Elf asked him. "No." Scott answered. "You gotta get married!" Bernard said, making everyone come to a stop. "Excuse me?" Carol asked, looking between Bernard and Scott.

Scott looked at Carol, unsure of how to say it. But unfortunately their on a tight deadline so he doesn't have time to figure his words out. "Carol, l... I cannot continue being Santa... unless I find a Mrs Claus."

"Oh. So that's what the whole noodles and pie thing... You just needed a wife?" She asked, feeling like he was only spending time with her because he needed a wife and not because he actually enjoy her company.

"No." Scott answered. "No?" Carol asked. "...Yes." He then admitted. "Yes?" She asked. "Yes, I was looking for a wife. No, I didn't figure on falling... in love." He explained, making Charlie smile. Carol looks surprise then smiles. "You love me? This is all happening so fast." She said, feeling overwhelmed. "Well, there's no pressure." Scott told her. "Good."

"I mean, if I don't get married I just won't deliver the gifts and children everywhere will stop believing, my daughter will never see her boyfriend again, the elves will lose their jobs, the North Pole will disappear and Christmas will be gone."

(Name) jabs her father in the side. "Ow!" He turns leaning down a little to her level. "What was that for?" He whispered. "You're not gonna win her over like that!" She whisper back. "Then what would you say?" He asked, still whispering.

"Get down on one knee. Do it. Now." Scott does what she says, and get down on one knee. (Name) leans down a little to whisper in his ear on what to say. "Say 'Carol.'" She whispered. "Carol." He repeated. "Uh-huh. Yeah?" Carol asked.

"'You say this is happening all so fast.'" (Name) whispered. "You say this is happening all so fast." Scott repeated. "'But you've known me your whole life.'" (Name) whisper, causing Scott to smile realizing what she wanted him to say. "But you've known me your whole life."

"When you were little and alone Santa..." They both said at the same time, Scott turn his head to look at his daughter. "I can take it from here." He told her, before he stood up, looking into Carol's eyes. "Santa was always there for you. And I will be, as long as you continue to believe in me. I know I'm asking you to leave everything at home, but I can guarantee you that this is worth it. This place... This place is all about magic and love... and wonder. And occasionally a thin-crust pizza and a movie and a long winter night."

"Is there a school here?" Carol asked. Scott look at Bernard who nodded. "Yeah, we have one, a school, but the elves need a new principal. Cause as of late some of the elves have been acting a bit impish. Carol... I love you."

"You do?" Carol asked, smiling. "Would you be my wife?" Scott asked. "'I will.'" Abby whisper to Carol, who turn her head to look down at the elf next to her. "Thank you. I've got it from here." Carol look back at Scott and smiles. "I will."