THE DE-ELFTIFICATION PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Scott looks down at his now small beard. "Christmas is getting very complicated." He said looking depressed. "Yoo-hoo." The four of them look up to see Cupid flying in through the balcony. "Mother Nature wants to know if we can begin the meeting."

"Uh.." (Name) looks at her father, who nods, letting her know he's alright to begin the meeting. "Yes. Sorry for the wait, Cupid." She said, turning to the God of Desire. "It's all good Sweetheart. The elves gave us cookies while we wait. It was nice until Jack showed up and froze the left overs."

(Name) gives a look of disgust at the mention of Jack Frost. "I thought he was sent to keep the South Pole from melting" She said, really not wanting to put up with him after getting the Mrs. Clause news.

Jack Frost was one of the Legendary Figure, who's in charge of bringing winter to the world and keeping climate change from melting Antarctica. He's also the only Legendary Figure that gets into trouble and has made flirtatious comments at (Name). Needless to say he is not well liked by (Name) or Bernard especially.

"He was, but apparently he did some over time. Once he heard we're having the meeting up here he was dead sent on getting done in time to be apart of the meeting." Cupid explained, causing (Name) to closed her eyes in premonition.

Bernard look (Name) in worried then back at Cupid. "Cupid, please tell the other Legendary Figures to come on up." The Head Elf said, placing his hands on (Name's) shoulders to comfort her. "Can do." Cupid flew out from the balcony to inform the others.

"We should keep an eye on the workshop." Bernard said, moving his hand down to (Name's) hand, grabbing it and guiding her to the exit. With Curtis trailing along behind them.

The elf trio left Scott's room and took the long way to the workshop in an attempt to avoid Jack Frost. "I'm alright, Bernard. We don't have to sneak around our own place." (Name) said, as they walk down a hallway. "I just hate to see him make you so uncomfortable. If I could I would..." Bernard held up a fist in anger.

"But you won't. We both know you aren't much of a fighter. That and he's still a Legendary Figure so you would get in big trouble." The Little Helper reminded him. "I know." Bernard said in an depressed tone, dropping his fist. "But if could I would!" He added, (Name) smiles and grab Bernard's hand patting it. "I know you would."

"We're on the other side of the Pole and Jack probably at Santa's room by now. We won't have to worry about running into him today." Curtis announced, trying to lighting up the mood.

However as the three of them reach the end of the hall, Jack Frost suddenly appears, coming from around the corner. "Well, well, well." He said looking between the three elves that came to a stop. "What have we here? Head Elf, Number 2, and of course..." Jack took a step towards (Name), who in turn took a step back unease. "The Little Helper. Lovely to see you again as always." Jack said, grinning ear to ear.

(Name) clear her throat and forced up a smile. "Hello Jack. How have you been?" She asked trying to be nice. "Oh, I've been just awful." Jack said, pushing Bernard out of his way, so he could stand beside (Name), wrapping his arm around her. "But I'm feeling much better now that I have you by my side. You're still not with Barabbas here are you?" He asked, pointing back at Bernard with his thumb.

Bernard glared at Jack wishing he could just knock his lights out. But not only does he not have the strength to do so, it was also strictly for bidden to attack a Legendary Figure. So, Jack was untouchable.

"Yes, I am. I'm very happy with Bernard." (Name) answered. "Yeah! So, why can't you just take a hint and take a hike!" Curtis barked, stepping closer to (Name) in an attempt to help her.