Well This Is Concerning

Toy Santa stood on the 2nd floor of the workshop wearing a dictator outfit. "Hi! Merry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!" He said, but the elves ignored him and kept working. Seeing he's going ignored, Toy Santa pull a lever that turn off all the machines in the workshop. The elves look around confused before they looked up at Toy Santa.

Bernard who was in the naughty-and-nice center, look up at the toy afraid of whatever the accountant is. He glances over at (Name) and Curtis who both look over at him. Without saying a word, all three of them understood what they might need to do.

"Can I have your attention? Stop the work, please. Everybody stop the work. Merry Christmas! That's nice. I have a little announcement to make. From this moment forward, we're not gonna make any more toys." The elves muttered and whisper to each other, not understanding why Santa would want to stop making toys.

"The children of the world don't deserve presents. They're running rampant with naughtiness. This Christmas we're gonna give those greedy kids exactly what they deserve." Toy Santa reach into a giant sack, pulling out a rather large chuck of coal. "A beautiful, high-quality yet low-sulphur variety of coal!"

The elves uproar in displeasure of this idea. Giving all the kids of the world would no only make all their efforts to make so many toys pointless, but it would kill the spirit of Christmas all in one day.

"Quiet! We have to focus, all of us, on the goals ahead. And just to make sure that that happens..." Toy Santa grabs a blow horn from his little elf assistant. "Thank you, sweetie. I... I hate to blow my own horn." Toy Santa press down on the trigger, setting off the horn.

The doors to the duplicating machine room, flew open and an army of giant toy soldiers marched out of the room, surrounding the workshop. The elves let out a scream of terror of the giant toys that are able to move all on their own.

"Stay where you are! Don't be afraid!" Bernard told the elves, trying to keep everyone calm. "Back! Back!" Curtis said, holding out his arms, to push the elves around him back, out of the soldiers' way. "Get behind me!" (Name) told the elves around her, pushing them back protectively.

"I was up late, couldn't sleep. Milk wouldn't do it, cocoa is a little sweet, so I decided to make an army of toy soldiers. They don't have a good sense of humour like me." Toy Santa explained as the toy soldiers got into position and turn to face the elves. "I would do what they ask you. Which is what I'M GOING TO TELL YOU!"

"Don't listen to him! This guy's not Santa!" Bernard yelled. "He's not Santa?" The elves asked, whispering to each other. Toy Santa signals the soldiers to grab Bernard. Two toy soldiers walk towards Bernard, coming at him on both sides.

"He's a toy! He has a rubber face and a plastic tushy!" Bernard said, not moving. (Name) took a step forwards in an attempt to help Bernard but Curtis grabs her hand to stop her.

"Trust me! Don't let him ruin Christmas!" Bernard said, as the the you soldiers grab him pulling him out of sight. (Name) try to move again, but Curtis grab her arm holding it tight. She look down at Curtis who shook his head at her.

"Thank you for those kind words, Bernard! Well, now that we all have an understanding." Toy Santa drop his hand on a lever. "Have a joyous and Merry Christmas!" He pulls the level and coal is dumped onto the conveyor belt sliding to the bottom of the workshop. "Merry Christmas!"

"We need to go." Curtis told (Name) pulling her through the crowd, towards nearest exit. "Oh! And more more thing." Toy Santa said, causing the two to freeze. "Boys, would you capture the little stowaway human for me. Thank you." All of the toy soldiers turn their heads all at the same time in (Name) and Curtis' direction, as if they were in a horror movie.

(Name) and Curtis book it to the exit, slamming the doors open and taking off down the hall. "I stashed the jet pack in the stables." Curtis told (Name) as they ran through the halls to find a door the led outside. "That's on the other side of the pole!" (Name) said. "That's why I stashed it there. Toy Santa hasn't been over there yet, so it was the safest place I could think of."

The two ran around a corner, only to come to a sudden stop. Two toy soldiers stood at the end of the hall, blocking their path. The two back up, looking down another hall, to see it block by two more soldiers as well. Looking down the hall they just came from, had two more soldiers there as well.

(Name) look behind them, to see a janitors closet behind them. That being they're only option, she grabs Curtis and ran into the closet shutting the door behind them. "Now what?" Curtis asked, hearing the sounds of the toy soldiers moving just outside the door.

(Name) look around, till she spotted a window, just big enough for someone child size to fit through. "There!" (Name) ran to the back of the closet, pushing a creat against the wall so she could reach the window. Climbing onto the box, (Name) grab a mop leaning again the wall, and use the handle to break the window open.

"What are you doing? You can't fit through there!" Curtis told her. "I can't. But you can." (Name) said as she push as much glass out of the way as possible, so Curtis wouldn't get cut. "But I can't just leave you here."

"Curtis." (Name) hop off of the box, kneeling down to his level. "I'll be fine. But there is only one way out and only one of us can fit through that window. You need to get out of here and find my Dad, warn him about what's going on and bring him back here."

"What if I can't? I... I've never done anything this important before." Curtis said, fearing he'll mess it up just like he did Christmas by making that psycho robot Santa. "You can, Curtis. I believe in you." Curtis eyes lid up, hearing this.

There's a sudden bang on the door making the two jump. "Curtis go! Now!" (Name) ran to the door, pressing her back against it. Curtis ran to the creat, climbing on top of it, and jumping up to the window sill. Grabbing the bottom he lift himself up and crawl through the window to get out.

Just as Curtis manage to escape, the toy soldiers broke down the door, knocking (Name) to the ground. The girl cough pushing the door off of her, and sat up looking at the soldiers towering over her. "Son of a nutcracker."

Meanwhile Scott try to tell the woman he found himself falling for, who he really was. Unfortunately she didn't believe him and kicked him out of her house. Scott return to Laura and Neil's only to be yelled at by his son, who found out who he wanted to be his wife and Charlie's other step parent.

"How could you pick her?" He asked. "I didn't pick her." Scott answered. "You don't care anymore!" Hearing this, Scott got up from his seat and walked over to his son. "Charlie. I care more about you than anybody. But it's a two-way street. You won't confide in me."

"You want it? Here it is!" Charlie said, causing Scott to shush him and pull him out of the hall, so they won't risk waking anyone up. "What? Talk to me." Scott said. "I don't live a normal life." Charlie started. "You live a great life here."

"Just listen to me! My friends get to go around saying, 'My Dad's a plumber.' 'My Dad's a pilot.' 'My dad's a dentist.' You know what? My Dad is the best thing of all and I can't tell anyone!" Charlie explained, as he begins to tear up.

"You have no idea how hard it is, walking around with that secret. And now you're going out with Principal Newman! And you don't even tell me about it. My whole life has become about secrets, and I HATE IT!"

Scott watches at his son, unable to say anything. "And what's worse is I can even talk to (Name) about it. I thought if anyone could understand it's her. But..." Charlie sniffs, with tears now streaming down his face. "But every time I use to snow globe, she never comes. She says she misses me but she never makes any effort to see me when I need her. I don't even know if I matter her anymore!"

Scott looked ashamed. He never thought of the effect being Santa could have on Charlie. Or took notice just how little (Name) visits her brother. It's no wonder he started acting up for attention. "I'm sorry. Forget about Principal Newman, all right? And forget about Santa. We're done." Scott looked at his watch, that's at zero. "My time's up." Charlie sniffs shaking his head. "Who cares anymore?" He then walks away, leaving Scott alone.

(Okay, now that the toy soldiers are here I gotta a question for y'all! Anyone that had Santa Clause 2 DVD did you play the mini-game and experience those jump scares as a kid? I swear that game made the toy soldiers made were scarier than in the movie!)