Chapter nine

Let me guess you all are probably thinking "Fina-fucking-lly you put up the next chapter." Well I totally agree with you. It's been too long. Sorry about that I've been stuck on this chapter, but I finally figured out what I wanted to do.

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack's P. O. V

What was wrong with me? Why am I inviting him over to my house? Hell if I know, I just couldn't let him stay in that house with that father of his. I don't trust the guy, he just gets on my nerves and I have a bad feeling about him.

I glance at the rear view mirror to Kyle as he drove in his car behind me. I studied his features, taking in his every detail slowly, then realized that I was checking him out and scowled, returning my eyes back to the road in front of me. Seriously, what the hell is up with me lately? Why am I checking him out?

I'm so confused about my feelings for him. Do I hate him for what he is or do I not? It seems like every time I see him my feelings change, I start to hate him less than the day before and it scares me, badly.

Kyle's P. O. V

I am so freaking out right now. I have no idea what is going on with Zack. Just not too long ago he disowned me from being his friend anymore because I'm gay, now he was taking me to his house, which means I'll end up meeting his parents.

His parents. I'm going to meet his parents! Oh jeez, I don't think I'm ready for that. In case you haven't noticed I don't exactly have all that great of an experience when it comes to parents, still don't. How will they react to meeting me? Will they like me? Or will they end up not liking me? If there as bad as my dad then I don't think I could be around them. Which reminds me, how am I going to react to them?

My hands tightened on the steering wheel till my knuckles turned white and I had to force myself to relax before I broke the steering wheel in half. I need to stop stressing myself out. Maybe his parents aren't bad; maybe they’re really nice people. I hope so.

I followed Zack as he turned right into a neighborhood and drives up the pavement to a large two story house. I stared up at the house as I came to a stop and parked. It was huge compared to my puny beaten up house, I felt poorer just looking at Zack's house even if I wasn't really poor, and I was pretty well off in my opinion.

I got out of my car, hands clammy, sweat forming on my brow as I followed Zack to the front doors. I wiped my hands off on my jeans and glanced over nervously at Zack, trying to find comfort but was only met with the side of his face, a blank expression on it.

I'm on my own I guess, I thought, not really surprised by this realization.

I turned back to the doors just as one of them slowly creaked open and revealed a beautiful young women. She was dressed in a fine silk dress as if she were going somewhere extremely fancy. Her face was smooth, unblemished by wrinkles or any other marks. A gazillion watt smile plastered across her face.

"Zack honey, your home. Your father and I were just about to leave to go eat out at this new restaurant, so well be home late," she beamed at him then seemed to take notice of me and her smile flattered for a second before coming back full force. "And who might you be?" She asked politely.

"This is Kyle, he's a friend from school," Zack answered before I could open my mouth. I gaped at him in shock. Did he just call me his friend? No I believe I might have heard wrongly. After what he had said to me that day there was no way he would say such a thing like that, right?