Chapter twenty-six

Hello everyone, this is the last chapter to the story Gay, Hell Yeah I Am! I hope you enjoy it very much, even though I don't think I did such a great job.

Dedication to this last chapter belongs to ProblemChild676 for all his awesome comments that never failed to make my day. Muah, love you sweetie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's P. O. V

It's been two day's since Zack was admitted into the hospital. It was now Saturday, the second to last day until the weekend was over, and for some reason the deal I made with Zack flashed through my mind and I smiled thinly.

I had made a deal with Zack that he had to figure out his feeling by the end of the week or I'd leave him for good and never come back. It was a selfish thing for me to do, all I was really doing was driving him into a corner, putting too much pressure on him when I should be more patient, but who am I kidding, he needed the push.

Zack was the kind of guy who was always indecisive about what he wants, and unless you make him choose, then he won't. But this deal was going to have to wait for another time or at least until Zack woke up, and then it can start up again. Though, now I just wanted to call the damn thing off, and for obvious reasons too.

Zack had taken a bullet for me, a bullet! If that wasn't proof enough that he loved me then I don't know what is. And now because of that incident he hasn't woken up.

And it's all that stupid father of mines fault.

Speaking of him, the day after Zach was checked into the hospital I was brought into the police station for questioning, where I confessed to everything that horrible man had done to me, as well as what happened that day in the cafeteria.

And apparently, because of all that he's done: attempted murder, child abuse, and everything else; he was going to be locked up for a long time.

I still had mixed feeling on the matter. On one hand I'm glad he's getting what he deserves for all the pain and torture he's put me through, but on the other hand, I can't help feeling pity for my father. He's gone through a lot, and although that doesn't excuse his actions, it did make him out as a victim as well, even if I hate to admit it.

Well at least he's out of my hairs for now -- once he's out of jail do I have to worry if he'll seek revenge again -- so I can finally move on with my life. Though there was really no point in doing so if Zack didn't end up waking up.

I sighed and rested my head on my school desk and faced the window, staring longingly towards the hospital Zack was in. I desperately wanted to get back to his side; unfortunately, Laura won't let me, saying I couldn't miss school anymore. At least she said she would immediately contact me if Zack wakes up, and I can only hope she will.

"Is my class boring you, Kyle?" The teacher asked in an amused voice and I snapped out of my daydreaming and faced the front.

"No, sir," I replied, my cheeks staining red from embarrassment and focused my attention on the teacher as he began lecturing once again, though the stares the other students were giving me didn't help me concentrate one bit.

I was still the talk of the school, though that was expected after what happened. All kinds of crazy rumors and gossip about what happened that day were going around. Not many people actually saw what happened that day due to the chaos of fleeing students, the only exceptions were: me, Aiden, Nathan, and a few other students, around five or six of them.

And if I didn't stand out before, I sure did now. Heads turn as I walk past by, all activities cease when I enter a room, I felt like I was some sort of a celebrity, or a freak. No one messed with me anymore too, but that might be due to Aiden's influence more than anything.