Bonus Chapter

Hey everyone, here's the bonus chapter to please you all and your desires, for the most part.

IMPORTANT: Now, this is definitely the last chapter this book will ever receive, and, just a heads up, there will not be a squeal about Zack and Kyle's life beyond this point, their story has pretty much been told. So, don't bother asking for one, as it will not happen, sorry to disappoint! :(

WARNING: There will be sexual context in this bonus chapter, so be prepared to lose some innocence, and those who don't think they can handle it, then that's too bad, you'll be missing out on the fun. ;)

Song for this chapter is Powerful by Major Lazer. Better to listen to the song during the sex scene. ;D JK.

Anyways, enjoy! :D

Word count for this chapter is: 8629 

^ That's a lot; not as much as I've done before, but still. :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack's P. O. V.

I let out a tired yawn and blinked up at my bedrooms white ceiling, my eyes automatically adjusting to the brightness leaking into the room from my bedroom window. My vision soon cleared from its previous haziness that comes from awakening, and as it did, another yawn escaped me.

I felt exhausted, but this was expected, after all, I was still recovering from my gun wound that managed, to this day, to throb in pain no matter how much pain pills I took. I'm starting to think that I've become immune to those pills from how many I've taken, and that was why the effects were practically nonexistent.

Anyways, the aching is a constant hindrance to my daily life is what it is, even when it's been a full two weeks after the incident took place and there was no longer a hole in my chest, but faint scabbing and bruising that remained around the area of injury, as all the internal injuries that I had sustained were healed by now as well.

Perhaps it was all just a mental thing on my part. Maybe it ached to remind me of how I had almost failed to protect Kyle. If I had been a second late in my moment of action, then it would have been Kyle shot, and not the other way around.

Just thinking about what I would have done to Kyle's father if he had indeed shot, and possibly killed Kyle, sent a chill through me, as no doubt, I would be the one to end up behind bars, with permanent blood stains on my hands as my only company during the cold and lonely, dark nights, following my imprisonment.

I let out a long, seemingly fatigued sigh and closed my eyes, then leaned my head farther back into the pillow, as if to get away from the thoughts of that event, of that bastard of a human who tried to kill Kyle, my beloved.

And speaking of him...

I opened my eyes back up again and turned my head to face my person of interest.

My small movement caused Kyle to shift in his sleep before settling back into the comfort of my arm that was positioned underneath his head, acting out the task that a pillow would provide, while my other arm was wrapped around his waist, pulling him to me, and keeping him close during sleep.

Being stuck in such a position with Kyle's weight on top of my arm had caused the circulation to cut off until my whole arm had gone numb overnight. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but I was not about to move and perturb Kyle's sleep just to regain feeling in it.

A few minutes more of being stuck like this was a small sacrifice to pay to be able to witness the peaceful look on Kyle's face, one that made him out to be innocent and younger than how he normally appeared.