Chapter-3

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive." – Unknown

A gun shot echoed throughout the big dark hall making shivers ran down through , standing person's body.

They suddenly heard a boots marching noise assuming it's one of the 'man'

"Boss, we found her" the dark person said looking at ground showing it respect.

The person turned around with smirk,as his dark brown orbs again landed on the dead body of betrayer whose body was dragged away by some of it's man, throwing in a large pool which was empty.

After a min or two cult of living dead attacked his body making the boss chuckle.

"So nice of you! I was waiting for this news from so long, how much I craved to got her!" It replied with a deep hoarshy voice.

"Where is she then?" It asked the man.

" She is currently traveling through guryong slums"

"Wow I want her now! Take 5 days but I want her before 6th day's sun rises! Now go!" It yelled.

---------

"Run! Run! Run!" Jin yelled desperately running holding jungkook's arms.

There were 3-4 zombie but now lot from whole area attracted. There's no way they are gonna survive or so they thought.

They saw a red hummer which was parked not in way it should be.

Jungkook and jin were at the front running with the fastest pace whereas taehyung and namjoon were running in Normal pace and that was not the speed they should be running in. And the clueless creature just ran faster than everyone.

Jungkook hurriedly set in the passenger seat whereas jin sat in driver yelling for taehyung and namjoon to run fast. Clueless creature sat in backseat away from the door.

But zombies were so close to them without weapon no one is surviving.

Jungkook quickly looked at front board but couldn't find anything except a teddy bear?

Till jin yelled and started the car together.

Jungkook look at back seat and by his luck there was a baseball bat. He exist the hummer and ran towards taehyung and namjoon blowing living deads heads in most disgusting way you would ever imagine.

Namjoon gagged and sat in the back seat taehyung following shortly as jin reversed the hummer.

"Jungkook c'mon!!" Taehyung yelled from the car window worriedly.

Jungkook crashed one head and ran towards car with fastest Speed. Jumping in the passanger seat harshly.

And this didn't take much time to jin for speeding off.

Everybody sighed in relief when zombies were a lot distant away.

They laughed together , smiling shortly thanking each other suddenly glove compartment opened making jungkook jump. He looked inside pulling out a object.

Guns? Revolver and shot gun?

Everybody stayed silent and then burst out laughing.

"Oh god you could have used that also!"

"So what's your name?" Everyone turned to the clueless being.

He has the nose of a Disney character. It reminded them of Peter Pan, or perhaps something elf/pixie esque.

The man in general has that vibe, what with his slightly pointed ears and the rather pointed shape of his face. It makes him look quite mischievous.

He has a rather long face which makes him look quite masculine in certain angles.

He looks positively angelic with the soft blonde locks framing his face. The way they curtain his almond eyes, his nose a perfect slope leading to his pink lips, he looks like a beautiful dream come true.

His puffy eyes, those pink lips and then the soft, ruffled and beautiful hair can make the heart of any girl go crazy.

His side profile the hair falling in his eyes, his perfect nose, his parted lips revealing sparkling teeth, his amazing jaw line and god that Adam's apple, it all looks so hot and gorgeous. His looks are hypnotic, alluring.

The tiny bumps and moles on his skin, the uneven skin tone,it is precious, it is gorgeous.

He is slim but still Sculpted Build.

He has wore baggy black pants with neon green tshirt and sneakers.

"Umm jung hoseok but call me jhope cause'  l like this name!"

----

"So what's your name?" You looked at the orange head what makes him asking you that ,one minute he was running away hijacking your car and now asking for name.

"Does it matter?" As you pushed the dried grasses off your way , making your boots dusty with dried sand.

You have been walking from 1 hour straight in the east following the road but not fully road because it has been so risky if by any chance you come face to face with a zombie you are so dead.

You brought your bag which was filled with dog food , water bottle, some draggers, sharp objects, a aid kit just by chance needed.

Simba was currently jogging by bea and pale guy who were few feets far away from you and orange head.

"Yes- I mean we should like know each other? At least names?" He looked at you walking straight whereas you kept your gaze at front mostly on bea as you still can't trust that ass-hole.

"I have no name" You sighed yes you have but you don't want to introduce to this robber.

"Oh-" jimin gulped quickly with a jump in eyebrow.

You walked quickly catching up with bea and ass.

"So what's your name?" Bea asked the pale tired guy.

The guy didn't replied just kept walking.

"I take silence as you don't have one!" Bea exclaimed. "Let's name you something then!" Pale guy looked at her lazily with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't need a name!" He whisper shout.

"Yes you need let's think ummm- yes how bout' Suga!?" She suddenly yelled making pale guy and simba jump.

"What err- sugar?"

"No Suga I mean yes sugar but Suga is cutee!!" She cooed.

"But may I ask you why this dumb-ass name?"

"Cause' you are pale like sugar!! And sugar sounds not appropriate on you so suga" pale ass rolled his eyes.

"Whatever-"

"Bea!" Bea suddenly tripped and fell on her face making you hurriedly ran towards her.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" she waved already so embarrassed by falling.

Suga and orange-ass chuckled at her clumsiness making both sisters throw daggers to them.

They gulped hardly.

Bea suddenly look at front making other confuse. She smiled widely.

"What?"

She pointed at front everyone look at the direction smiling to themselves.

"It's bus!!!" You all cheered quietly.

------------------------------------------