Chapter-10

"The colour of the sky that we both watched, the scent of the path we both were on. Don't forget them."

Bea stood there with tears in her eyes, wanting to flow down like a stream.

Her heart broke into millions of piece that no one can ever stick the pieces again.

She heared her heart breaking like a glass.

The only women she loved was making out with a guy.

But then again what could she expect when she doesn't even y/n's sexuality.

She wiped them with back of her hands running away from them.

She bumped into a concerned guy but she didn't even encourage his presence running like a manic with red eyes and nose.

"What happened to her?" He shrugged and walked towards the bathroom freshing up.

"Umm yoongi stop...." She pulled away from him breathing heavily.

He looked at her and pecked her nose making her giggle.

"I thought you hated me??" Y/n asked setting her clothes which were slight wrinkled and removed from hips.

"Wait what? No I never hated you...I just thought I should not get attached too much, knowing consequences in this world." Wow you didn't imagine him taking like this.

"Wow your thoughts are so cool!" You exclaimed making him chuckle.

"I know right?"

"Y/n!" You confidentiality told your name to group of guys , making them cheer.

"I'm namjoon but RM would also work!" He bowed making you smile.

"I'm world wide handsome guy Jin, seokjin but jin is easier!" Everyone chuckled as he introduced himself after standing up.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm j-......" He put his hand on his tummy,benting neck little at front "-hope" everyone cheered loudly making everyone burst out in laughter except bea, who sat across everyone beside window looking at view.

"I'm Jimin cute, lovely and sexy park Jimin!" As he yelled from driver seat ,Guys hooked.

"I'm taehyung but V will also work!"

"What does v stands for though?"

"Umm v for victory!!"

"I'm Jeon jungkook!"

"Kookie would sound cute on you?" You asked making jungkook blush as he nodded slowly.

---

"Where is she?" The boss asked again.

"Don't worry boss she will here in 2-3 days ,our some of mans are behind her. She will here soon!"

"Great!" The boss chuckled

Suddenly a young girl entered with her heaven-black cat.

"Where is he? And that bitch?"

"They will here soon daughter!" The boss patted girls head softly making her chuckle .

"You will see boss how I will play with her!" She smiled like evil bowing and existing the dark hall.

----------